News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on August 28, 2008, 07:54:01 PM
Your Ness was pretty good, but I don't really know what a good Ness looks like :P

Your Snake wasn't bad either, but you sure use the dash attack and the Rocket Launcher a lot :O
I won't master Snake, but how does a person do that?
They slide like...HALF across final Destination doing that move. :D

.:DL:.

GG's Matt.

That move I did with Zelda...had you trapped, eh?  ;D

FruitFlow

Quote from: darklink140 on August 28, 2008, 07:21:53 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 28, 2008, 07:17:13 PM
GGs Draklink and Hector. It's a shame the lag got worse.
The other dude was my little cousin. I took over for him in that last Marth battle.

He was playing the Snake at the beginning right?  He was pretty good.  Almost had him there.  ????
Actually that was me.
I thought I was gonna lose that one.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 28, 2008, 08:01:33 PM
Your Ness was pretty good, but I don't really know what a good Ness looks like :P

Your Snake wasn't bad either, but you sure use the dash attack and the Rocket Launcher a lot :O

Not exactly what he meant, seeing I don't know how to do it. I will eventually, but as of now I can get by without it. I just dash, hit, then afterwards quickly up-smash.

Anyways, we need to have a few matches, haven't played you in awhile.  :(

Also good games DL, I learned something new with Zelda ;-). Your Peach is coming along nicely, I could barely get a attack off during one of the Ness vs Peach matches.

Cornwad

All you have to do it dash by pressing down on the c stick. Then immediately afterward you hit the c stick up while pressing z. Its not that hard once you get it down.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 28, 2008, 09:24:37 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 28, 2008, 08:01:33 PM

Anyways, we need to have a few matches, haven't played you in awhile.  :(

Also good games DL, I learned something new with Zelda ;-). Your Peach is coming along nicely, I could barely get a attack off during one of the Ness vs Peach matches.

Heh, you're welcome. ;)

I was supurised, I thought you would surely come out of it but you couldn't resist.

I never knew I was this good with Peach, either.  I always HATED using her but I guess that's changed.  ;D

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on August 28, 2008, 09:31:11 PM
All you have to do it dash by pressing down on the c stick. Then immediately afterward you hit the c stick up while pressing z. Its not that hard once you get it down.
lul wut? :|

I wonder if Pit has anything like that?

Wow, anyway your Brawl Card seems to be the 3rd highest. :O

Cornwad

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 28, 2008, 09:41:58 PM
lul wut? :|

I wonder if Pit has anything like that?

Wow, anyway your Brawl Card seems to be the 3rd highest. :O

I think every character can do it, just not nearly as far.
Room up if anyone wants to join =)

Matt

I'm confused... oh well I do just fine without it. I'm going back on to play for about a hour if anyone wants to join me.

Matt...um...I think I'll hold off using Peach against you because I have this feeling that you hate when I use her. :P

GG's, lulz at that Snake vs. Lucario match. ;D

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 28, 2008, 10:54:44 PM
Matt...um...I think I'll hold off using Peach against you because I have this feeling that you hate when I use her. :P

I don't hate her... well hate is too strong of a word. :P

I was playing horribly, but I must admit your Peach is VERY good according to my standards. Only other really decent Peach is Hector and you in my opinion are better. Tomorrow prepare for a butt-kicking. ;-) =P

Quote from: `Matt` on August 28, 2008, 11:05:40 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 28, 2008, 10:54:44 PM

I don't hate her... well hate is too strong of a word. :P

I was playing horribly, but I must admit your Peach is VERY good according to my standards. Only other really decent Peach is Hector and you in my opinion are better. Tomorrow prepare for a butt-kicking. ;-) =P

We will see tomorrow.  ;D

I have yet to fight Hector....hm.

What's weird is that I just started using her today...weird. O_o

GG's today.

Playat

Yes. I finally know how to do that sliding mortar tech ;D

Dawei

I love how everyone here admits that brawl is an insanely boring game so they use 40 characters. I suggest everyone goes back to melee.

Also lol you can't get by using snake without mortar slide. The ONLY thing there is to snake is mortar slide, ftilt, and utilt. That's the official recipe to be pro with him. Just like how the official thing with MK is to spam Dsmash, dodge, and up b.

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on August 29, 2008, 03:09:18 PM
I love how everyone here admits that brawl is an insanely boring game so they use 40 characters. I suggest everyone goes back to melee.

Also lol you can't get by using snake without mortar slide. The ONLY thing there is to snake is mortar slide, ftilt, and utilt. That's the official recipe to be pro with him. Just like how the official thing with MK is to spam Dsmash, dodge, and up b.

Cogs I did went back to melee. Brawl is better than melee simply because there's more freedom in the air and there's nothing special about it beside the hacking stuff.