News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 04:39:54 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 30, 2008, 04:31:28 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 04:29:51 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 30, 2008, 04:26:14 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 04:21:56 PM
Matt, why'd you leave?  The battles were getting intense...

Was it because of my peach? -_-

Why would it be because of your Peach? Obvious reason would have been lag, I left to try and see if I could get rid of it. Rejoin my room if you want, I think I got rid of it.

Well you suicided with Mario because you wanted to end the match....oh nevermind.

Finished the sentence for you.  ^_^ =3

Ah, thanks.  ;D

Alright, I'm ready.  I'll be joining your room now.

I got off for a few, I will set it up again.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

.:DL:.

GG's Dawei.

I guess the only chance I have against you is my Peach and MK.

You raped me with your Snake...  :-X

jnfs2014

lol, nice random games Darklink. Your Peach and Meta Knight are good.
I just started using random characters.

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 05:34:53 PM
GG's Dawei.

Yeah, GG's.
I'm surprised I 3 stocked you with Fox. Gotta love down smash making it impossible for Mario to recover. :)

I think my Falco did surprisingly well for not using him in forever. I'm helping zen make his combo vid so I got in a Falco mood for a bit.
I almost came back in the last marth vs peach. D: Online intercourse s up marth's side b real badly, so I missed a lot of damage/got punished a lot.
Also, a tip for your Peach. DairDairUair is an amazing combo. It's an easy 30%. This guy I know (Light. 6th best player in AZ) uses it and rapes some ass. His Peach is too good.

QingXin

Good games to everyone I played... I've played too many people to make up for my month of no playing O_o

My skills are coming back ever so slowly :| :| :| :|

Quote from: Dawei on August 30, 2008, 05:40:12 PM
GG's Dawei.

Yeah, GG's.
I'm surprised I 3 stocked you with Fox. Gotta love down smash making it impossible for Mario to recover. :)

I think my Falco did surprisingly well for not using him in forever. I'm helping zen make his combo vid so I got in a Falco mood for a bit.
I almost came back in the last marth vs peach. D: Online intercourse s up marth's side b real badly, so I missed a lot of damage/got punished a lot.
Also, a tip for your Peach. DairDairUair is an amazing combo. It's an easy 30%. This guy I know (Light. 6th best player in AZ) uses it and rapes some ass. His Peach is too good.

Oh really?  Hm...I'll try that.

BTW, that move with Marth where at the end of Sside b where you rapidly swing the sword outwards..how do you do that?  D=

I've been trying to do that for a while.

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 05:50:11 PM
GG's Dawei.

Yeah, GG's.

BTW, that move with Marth where at the end of Sside b where you rapidly swing the sword outwards..how do you do that?  D=

...You angle the control stick downward. :P

Quote from: Dawei on August 30, 2008, 05:52:17 PM
GG's Dawei.

Yeah, GG's.

*Tries it out against Matt*

Thanks.  ;D

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 05:59:34 PM
GG's Dawei.

Yeah, GG's.

Thanks.  ;D

Well at least you'll use a different character other then Peach. I was getting bored quickly.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 30, 2008, 06:05:53 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 05:59:34 PM
GG's Dawei.

Yeah, GG's.

Thanks.  ;D

Well at least you'll use a different char. other then Peach. I was getting bored quickly.

Yea, I've used Peach WAY too many times with you, Matt.

Eizweir

Lawl, I remember when I used to play Dawei..
Wait, how long ago was that?  :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

GG's Matt.

Next time, I'll try to mix up characters so the matches won't get boring, eh?

FruitFlow

I've got a room up right now with my cousin.
Someone join. (Preferably two people)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Dawei wanna fight sometime? Its been a while since we fought.