News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on August 30, 2008, 09:44:27 PM
Good games Brawlin. That last match made me laugh... though I was a bit slow tonight on my smashes throughout each match.
Good Games indeed. I can't believe I kept self-destructing with Link against your ROB. :P

@Playat and Darklink: Those were pretty intense matches. Our MetaKnight battles were freakin epic. I'm still doing pretty decent with my Snake. :)

@Xero: Sorry you didn't get to join. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow though.  :(

@Someguy: Once my cousin finishes with CoD4 on his PS3, I'll try getting on again.  ;)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Someguy13

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 31, 2008, 12:15:37 AM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 30, 2008, 09:44:27 PM
Good games Brawlin. That last match made me laugh... though I was a bit slow tonight on my smashes throughout each match.
Good Games indeed. I can't believe I kept self-destructing with Link against your ROB. :P

@Playat and Darklink: Those were pretty intense matches. Our MetaKnight battles were freakin epic. I'm still doing pretty decent with my Snake. :)

@Xero: Sorry you didn't get to join. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow though.  :(

@Someguy: Once my cousin finishes with CoD4 on his PS3, I'll try getting on again.  ;)
cool well im going on now if anyone wants to kill time untill brawlin can get on.

Zen127

Quote from: Dawei on August 30, 2008, 05:40:12 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 30, 2008, 05:34:53 PM
GG's Dawei.

I guess the only chance I have against you is my Peach and MK.

You raped me with your Snake...  :-X
Yeah, GG's.
I'm surprised I 3 stocked you with Fox. Gotta love down smash making it impossible for Mario to recover. :)

I think my Falco did surprisingly well for not using him in forever. I'm helping zen make his combo vid so I got in a Falco mood for a bit.
I almost came back in the last marth vs peach. D: Online f***s up marth's side b real badly, so I missed a lot of damage/got punished a lot.
Also, a tip for your Peach. DairDairUair is an amazing combo. It's an easy 30%. This guy I know (Light. 6th best player in AZ) uses it and rapes some ass. His Peach is too good.

THERE WILL BE WOLF IN THAT VIDEO AS WELL  >:( >:( >:(

Also I'll be up for some games tomorrow from you peeps and I'll be going super duper extra hard with Falco to make some good footage...right now my woof has more footage than falco...

Ridley

Looking for a match, anyone that wants to join just join my room.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

.:DL:.

GG's Ridley.

I was trying out a new technique in those matches with Peach, so I wasn't playing around on purpose.  ;D

Ridley

Quote from: darklink140 on August 31, 2008, 12:59:50 PM
GG's Ridley.

I was trying out a new technique in those matches with Peach, so I wasn't playing around on purpose.  ;D

Yeah, I had a great time. ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

Ridley, how come I can't send stuff to you, anymore? I had a cool Replay with an epic ending :P :P :P

Ridley

Quote from: QingXin on August 31, 2008, 01:35:10 PM
Ridley, how come I can't send stuff to you, anymore? I had a cool Replay with an epic ending :P :P :P

Well I had the blue light of death and needed to format. I was able to retain all of my data except for wii numbers. So if you could just pm me your's then we would be set.
...It's quite obvious...

Someguy13

er...good 15 seconds of a match Dawei...>_>

It seemed like it was going to be a good fight too oh well. stupid lag.

Matt

Room up if anyone wants to play. I'll be using Ness, Snake, and Lucario quite a bit, but I will switch off to different characters every now and then so it doesn't get boring.

.:DL:.

GG's Matt.

That other guy was my friend.  He was just pressing random buttons at times, so don't mind him.  ;D

Playat