News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

GGs Matt. Lag wise those matches were actully pretty good we had very little of it.

The start of that Captain Falcon vs Pit match was intense. I dident think you would be able to come back from that footstool jump.
You need to stop SDing as Ness. you kinda did my work for me...

Matt

Quote from: Someguy13 on September 04, 2008, 08:16:17 PM
GGs Matt. Lag wise those matches were actully pretty good we had very little of it.

The start of that Captain Falcon vs Pit match was intense. I dident think you would be able to come back from that footstool jump.

Those games weren't good... I played like I did when I bought the game.   :|

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on September 04, 2008, 08:25:01 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on September 04, 2008, 08:16:17 PM

Those games weren't good... I played like I did when I bought the game.   :|
lol well i was getting up every now and then to make sure my wii wasent gunna turn itself off. Its been getting really hot and then just quitting on me (just ask DL140)

Marrato

Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

Matt

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on September 04, 2008, 10:01:30 PM
Blah I am done playing tonight, I am playing horribly.
I did notice that. No matter though everyone has their off days. I just used it as an excuse to use people who i dont normally use (TL)

Cornwad

Zen127

Quote from: Cornwad on September 04, 2008, 06:29:19 PM
Good games Playat. Your Falco is scary  D=

But you never use the Pizza Cake :(

You have no idea how much I lol'd at that statement. *I'm talking about the first sentence if you thought it was that corny Falco taunt reference.*

Playat

Hey Zen. Marrato thinks he can beat you. I lol'd when he said that but he serious. Please play him.

Depster

Quote from: Zen127 on September 06, 2008, 12:59:45 AM
Quote from: Cornwad on September 04, 2008, 06:29:19 PM
Good games Playat. Your Falco is scary  D=

But you never use the Pizza Cake :(

You have no idea how much I lol'd at that statement. *I'm talking about the first sentence if you thought it was that corny Falco taunt reference.*
I lawled, too XD

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

DededeCloneChris

The UPA doesn't works the weekends, right?

So, I'm sending my Wii the Monday, just one more week!  :D

Meanwhile, I'll buy Kingdom Hearts to pass the time. ;)

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Matt

Quote from: Marth Xero on September 06, 2008, 03:14:32 PM
I realy don't think you deserve the title of God, Matt.

Doesn't mean I can't use it now can I? I was fooling around with a friend not that long ago, haven't changed it yet. Either ways, good games I guess. I haven't been doing so well this week, earlier I lost 3 matches in a row to a friend that I normally 2 stock.

Eizweir

Quote from: `Matt` on September 06, 2008, 03:44:49 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on September 06, 2008, 03:14:32 PM
I realy don't think you deserve the title of God, Matt.

Doesn't mean I can't use it now can I? I was fooling around with a friend not that long ago, haven't changed it yet. Either ways, good games I guess. I haven't been doing so well this week, earlier I lost 3 matches in a row to a friend that I normally 2 stock.
The only match you seemed to have problems with was the Mario against IC one.  I can't do anything with IC but chain grabs, and I only was able to put that to effect at the very end.
You did the rest of my work for me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze