News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on September 13, 2008, 03:55:35 PM
Matt... ever play a good Rob? ;D

Actually I have played hardly any Robs...

Anyways another room is up if anyone wants to play.

@Brawln & Zies, I will play you guys when you're alone and it is 1vs1.

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 03:52:24 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on September 13, 2008, 03:06:45 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 02:57:50 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on September 13, 2008, 02:54:44 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 02:36:37 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on September 13, 2008, 02:30:56 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 12, 2008, 09:21:04 PM
I'll being going in a few minutes if anyone wants to play. I might be a little rusty, been about a week since I played...

Edit: Good games Someguy... even though you and your friends picked gay stages and spammed their side b's repeatedly.

Last time I ever allow people's friends to play, for many reasons, unless I know that they don't spam their moves like a idiot, stall(Just stand there and wait), and won't chose stupid stages.

Another room is going up.
Actually I think I might go to bed early.
dude calm down.
anyway you spammed your blaster as falco.
they dident actully all that much in those matches.

I was calm and I still am clam... also I only spam Falco's blaster when you fell of the edge, which is something you're supposed to do when that happens, your friends just did it just to do it. Also yes, they did do it quite a lot.
I play pit i've been challenged to dittos by people that cant play pit and let me tell you something. that was not spamming. and I already explaned why they favored some moves.

Care to use normal logic and with proper grammar?
Ah the grammar argument, the last line of defense.

Use normal logic with what?

I'll be honest with you. I dont care what you think of my friends and frankly, they dont either. The only reason Im continuing this is because I want the first post on the 500th page.

Pretty lame reason to continue, also if you didn't care you really wouldn't have started by telling me to calm done and giving reasons for what they did.
to start an argument that would hopefully carry on untill I had the first post on the 500th page. Duh.
I actully said calm down.
Its the reason I started. The reason I continued was because you gave me posts to reply to.

Matt

Quote from: Someguy13 on September 13, 2008, 04:09:45 PM
Its the reason I started. The reason I continued was because you gave me posts to reply to.

Well don't reply to this one.

Ridley up for some matches?

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 04:10:47 PM

Goddarnit way to render this entire argument pointless.

Matt

Quote from: Someguy13 on September 13, 2008, 04:14:07 PM

Goddarnit way to render this entire argument pointless.

Apparently you can't read when I said, "Well don't reply to this one".

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 04:27:35 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on September 13, 2008, 04:14:07 PM

gosh darnit way to render this entire argument pointless.

Apparently you can't read when I said, "Well don't reply to this one".
oh I can read fine. I just took dont reply to mean dont continue the argument. actully it could have ended at my last post if you dident reply with the "apperently you cant read one"

Nayrman

Matt

Good games Gamry, they were quite intense... Luigi is your best character from what I could tell.

Edit: Another room will go up soon, I need a small break.

Nayrman

Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 05:38:43 PM
Good games Gamry, they were quite intense... Luigi is your best character from what I could tell.

I dunno if I added you, so I'll check, but I'll play you :D

Gamree

You... you... killed my Link... :'(

Luigi goes on and off depending on who I'm facing.  Some people I can totally own with him, others like to wipe the floor with me when I play as him.  It's really a toss up.  You had me on edge there sometimes.  Stupid fireballs couldn't reach far enough to get past your Wolf Blaster, though. :P  Good games.

Quote from: Nayrman on September 13, 2008, 05:40:59 PM

I dunno if I added you, so I'll check, but I'll play you :D

Nayrman, I don't think I've faced you before, but I'm up for some matches after you're done with Matt.  My Wii's acting up for some reason, anyway, so I'll need a few minutes to let it cool down any way.

Nayrman

Gamree, I'll add you later, I'm done for the night since I'm kidna tired.

Good games Matt, I just have one thing to say. You're a lot like me when I started playing Sonic, kept going for the homerun hit. Just worry about getting damaged, the higher it goes usually the more stressed out an opponent will get, thats what i usually do with Sonic.
I still can't believe your Sheik fell for my ol mine in smash attack, it only works on Sheik's and Wolf's XD