The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 17, 2008, 03:20:58 PM
Dawei, do you want to play?

Hey wiiboy, sorry about earlier. Want to play now? Make the room and I will join.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on September 17, 2008, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on September 17, 2008, 03:20:58 PM
Cogs, do you want to play?

Hey wiiboy, sorry about earlier. Want to play now? Make the room and I will join.
I'm trying to go, but it doesn't let me!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Eizweir

I'm online, somebody come play me.
EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. :(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

Quote from: Marth Xero on September 17, 2008, 07:14:27 PM

Sorry I couldn't play with you but it was too late for me to play.
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

Quote from: Ridley on September 18, 2008, 04:56:01 AM
Quote from: Marth Xero on September 17, 2008, 07:14:27 PM

Sorry I couldn't play with you but it was too late for me to play.
I don't think I even have you added  :-\
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

ThePowerOfOne

I don't think I ever posted here... Well i'm looking for a quick Brawl match. I haven't played in a while and I really need to brush up on my skills.

Wii number: 7149 6936 9278 7681
Brawl code: 3780 8747 6500
Online screen name: Phaze

QingXin

After playing a few Online matches yesterday, I found out how much a little over a month of no Brawling really affects your ability and skill. I was horrendous :( :(

Meh, but what are you gonna do? Brawl's at the bottom of my priorities at the moment...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: QingXin on September 20, 2008, 11:50:56 AM
After playing a few Online matches yesterday, I found out how much a little over a month of no Brawling really affects your ability and skill. I was horrendous :( :(

Meh, but what are you gonna do? Brawl's at the bottom of my priorities at the moment...
I forgot how to even jump after not playing for a while XD

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on September 20, 2008, 11:58:09 AM

Qing, do you want my FC? What about you Phaze? Is in my sig if you want to add me.

QingXin

It's not Qing, it's Xin. Get it right, boy :| :|

Yeah, sure. Don't expect me to be all so great, though. I haven't played in over a month, and I perform badly on WiFi.

**EDIT**

I believe I'm number 84 on the front page. If not, just CTRL + F.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 12:04:45 PM
Quote from: Phaze on September 20, 2008, 11:58:09 AM

Qing, do you want my FC? What about you Phaze? Is in my sig if you want to add me.
Sure. Mine is... Well, a few posts above you.

Marrato

Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590