News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinato

Anyone want to play? If so, just add Zen's FC.

And Yes, the best, yet cruel smasher here happens to be my brother. Ever since his ban by MackorMose, and his banish from NS2 as well, (I think) he's going to toss away most of the Star Wolf in him and try to become more like Star Fox around the boards when he returns. (lol)

So I'll be taking over for him until he decides to come back. He and I give our best apologies for our threads, by the way.

Hoping to play some new people. I main Marth and Snake.

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 08:36:48 PM

And Yes, the best, yet cruel smasher here happens to be my brother. Ever since his ban by MackorMose, and his banish from NS2 as well, (I think) he's going to toss away most of the Star Wolf in him and try to become more like Star Fox around the boards when he returns. (lol)

So I'll be taking over for him until he decides to come back. He and I give our best apologies for our threads, by the way.

Alright want to play me?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 08:49:30 PM

Alright want to play me?
Shinato: Zen's your brother? Wow, you're a lot nicer than him.

And by going Star Fox on all of us, do you mean using Fox or Falco in the matches?

Ridley: Do you want to play but tomorrow?

Shinato

Sure. I'll look for your FC on the first post and add it. I'm going online this minute though, so I won't be looking at your next post.

Heres ours to speed things up a bit. 1633-3842-7062

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:17:09 PM
Sure. I'll look for your FC on the first post and add it. I'm going online this minute though, so I won't be looking at your next post.

I know you're not reading this but...

My FC is in my sig. XD

Shinato

By going Star Fox I meant hes dropping the personality he has and is going to act like I am now. He didn't act like that because he felt like it though. Forgive him.

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 09:15:47 PM

Alright want to play me?

And by going Star Fox on all of us, do you mean using Fox or Falco in the matches?

Yes it is 12:20 where I am so I will get matches with you all tomorow. Is that alright, Shin?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shinato

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 09:19:07 PM
Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:17:09 PM

I know you're not reading this but...

My FC is in my sig. XD
Sorry about my reckless ways of not quoting before I spoke. I said that to Ridley.

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:21:23 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 09:15:47 PM

Alright want to play me?

Yes it is 12:20 where I am so I will get matches with you all tomorow. Is that alright, Shin?
Err, not now? I don't feel like bed...so why tomorrow?

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:20:08 PM
By going Star Fox I meant hes dropping the personality he has and is going to act like I am now. He didn't act like that because he felt like it though. Forgive him.

Lol if he still acted that way, I would still play you. Also my bro is watching television and I am a bit brawled out after playing a retarded match against Playat, his friend, and my bro. You see they all played Metaknight and I played Rob >_>
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:27:50 PM

Lol if he still acted that way, I would still play you. Also my bro is watching television and I am a bit brawled out after playing a retarded match against Playat, his friend, and my bro. You see they all played Metaknight and I played Rob >_>
Speaking of Playat, the only words I can come up with are: "Fight me, hmph, ururuya!" XD

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:27:50 PM

Terrific brawlers can never be "brawled out" my friend. No matter what type the match up gives you. Plus, its only FFAs, they're mostly for fun.

Macawmoses

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris