News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shinato on September 22, 2008, 05:01:50 PM
Quote from: Cogs on September 22, 2008, 04:43:33 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on September 22, 2008, 04:04:55 PM
Zen is very difficult to win against...
*Shin

Zen is in the hospital guys. Anyone you play who uses the name isn't him until at least past Friday.
Actually Cogs I was able to bring my wii over to his room for a little. Until they found out about me using the internet and cut it off. And good games wiiboy, but no offense, you spam smashes
Says the kid who spam aerial sword slashs, grabs, back-kicks and Blaster's shots. :P

Ridley

Shin, you are very good but I have an ace up my sleeve. I was Sand bagging. Overswarm himself says to sandbag against opponents that you never played before. Next time we play, be prepared for more advance stuff. ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on September 22, 2008, 08:11:24 PM
Shin, you are very good but I have an ace up my sleeve. I was Sand bagging. Overswarm himself says to sandbag against opponents that you never played before. Next time we play, be prepared for more advance stuff. ;)

I didn't know that :O

Have you been sandbagging with me this whole time?

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on September 22, 2008, 08:11:24 PM

Hmph. You don't have to think of a quick way to cover up your multiple defeats. Its called a john. I've seen tons of R.O.B.s and every one of their "advanced stuffs". Don't think of yourself as anything different.

P.S. I think Overswarm is "Overrated".

@Playat- You are falling into the ranks of the MK spammers. I suggest dropping him now or you will be hated dearly by better brawlers.

@Wiiboy- You just gave me more than one move I used. Thats not spamming. (Not tryna sound mean to any of you.)

Dawei

Ridley, even going 100%, Shin will still beat you. His Snake is better than mine, and I beat you with mine.

And Shin is completely right, OS is WAY overrated. Shadow is a way better Rob.

Miggle

Brawl:2750-0737-8296- MIKE!

Playat

Am I really a MK spammer? :(
If so then I'm really sorry. Its just that MK is probably the only character I'm good with.

Shinato

Quote from: PLAYAT on September 22, 2008, 09:25:23 PM
If so then I'm really sorry. Its just that MK is probably the only character I'm good with.
As I said before, ANYONE gets good with a God Tier character. If you can only do good with him, it means you are just one of the every tourney god tier users. Its that simple.

Tornado- Fast, Priority, Safe to spam most of the time. Best B move in brawl. You abuse this advantage ALOOOOOT.

Up B loop- Fast, Strong, In the air, and your glide attack is too fast after.

D Smash- EXTREMELY fast and strong. If MK's fail or miss their trick, they use this right after to punish your opponents punish. You use this 500000x more than any other move.

Hes broken. BROKEN. Everything about him is BEROOOKEN and unfair. Snake as well.

Dawei

Quote from: Shinato on September 22, 2008, 09:49:07 PM
As I said before, ANYONE gets good with a God Tier character. If you can only do good with him, it means you are just one of the every tourney god tier users. Its that simple.

Tornado- Fast, Priority, Safe to spam most of the time. Best B move in brawl. You abuse this advantage ALOOOOOT.

D Smash- EXTREMELY fast and strong. If MK's fail or miss their trick, they use this right after to punish your opponents punish. You use this 500000x more than any other move.

Hes broken. BROKEN. Everything about him is BEROOOKEN and unfair. Snake as well.

And yet you main Snake. <3

DededeCloneChris

*Points at sig*
*Uses most of the time MK's sentence "Fight me."*
*Last matches with me were only MK.*
*Even your friend used MK* :P

.:DL:.

Against me its no problem because I like a good challenge in dittos.  :P

Though you haven't used your other characters in a while...

Shinato

Quote from: Dawei on September 22, 2008, 10:13:51 PM

Im actually trying to pick up Sheik.

Dawei

Quote from: Shinato on September 22, 2008, 10:31:29 PM
Quote from: Dawei on September 22, 2008, 10:13:51 PM

Im actually trying to pick up Sheik.
Then we need to Sheik ditto sometime. Oh, how I miss melee sheik. :(

Playat

Are you telling me to stop using MK and Snake?

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on September 22, 2008, 09:06:54 PM
Ridley, even going 100%, Shin will still beat you. His Snake is better than mine, and I beat you with mine.

And Shin is completely right, OS is WAY overrated. Shadow is a way better Rob.

Actually I think on a good day, I might be able to keep up. However Zen will probably destroy me if he is as great as everyone says. Also just becasue OS is overrated does not mean he doesn't give good advice. I want a rematch today.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...