News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on September 27, 2008, 05:41:25 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2008, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: Cogs on September 27, 2008, 05:30:14 PM
GGs Nayr, I gotta eat dinner now.

Also; MY SONIC REIGNS SUPREME!
for the most part yea, since you're better than me at like everything in this game XD
You're Snake is godly :0
Owned my Sonic as Metaknight, but I got my revenge as Snake.
Sorry, I usually don't allow infinates...they're just so unfair X_X;; There is such a thing called BETA-TESTING Sakurai XD
I have a friend, Raikou3322. He 2 stocks my snake in dittos on a consistent basis. It's crazy. :(

I think I could have won the first snake vs meta match if I hadn't suicided, but the 2nd match was a clear victory for you.

Getting out of Falco's chaingrab is a total b**** for Snake and Wolf. I'm not sure the percents on Snake, but I know a single grab at 0% on Wolf, assuming you don't chainspike, is 70%.They don't have any moves fast enough in the air to really use. You got some of those shines off when I was trying for a sexy boost pivot kill though.
Snake is the only way I can beat Metaknight....Sonic isn't fast enough or have a long range for me to work.
Wow, if this Raikou guy beats you then I'd have no chance against him! lol
I can usually stay out of Falco's chaingrab with Snake, but I forgot my grenade tactic and remembered it afterwards XD It doesn't work all the time but it's fairly effective. Just have a grenade out at all times when you're near him and hopefully it explodes when he shoots you on the ground.
Meh, I suicided a lot too. Remember that wierd ass glitch with Sonic's spindash on Yoshi's Island? That was so funny XD

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on September 27, 2008, 06:11:57 PM
Quote from: HTA on September 27, 2008, 05:51:37 PM
Quote from: Cogs on September 27, 2008, 05:41:25 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2008, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: Cogs on September 27, 2008, 05:30:14 PM
GGs Nayr, I gotta eat dinner now.

Also; MY SONIC REIGNS SUPREME!
for the most part yea, since you're better than me at like everything in this game XD
You're Snake is godly :0
Owned my Sonic as Metaknight, but I got my revenge as Snake.
Sorry, I usually don't allow infinates...they're just so unfair X_X;; There is such a thing called BETA-TESTING Sakurai XD
I have a friend, Raikou3322. He 2 stocks my snake in dittos on a consistent basis. It's crazy. :(

I think I could have won the first snake vs meta match if I hadn't suicided, but the 2nd match was a clear victory for you.

Getting out of Falco's chaingrab is a total b**** for Snake and Wolf. I'm not sure the percents on Snake, but I know a single grab at 0% on Wolf, assuming you don't chainspike, is 70%.They don't have any moves fast enough in the air to really use. You got some of those shines off when I was trying for a sexy boost pivot kill though.
Raikou has a freakish snake.
How can he land those aerials so accurately. :(

At least he didn't 2-stock me too much, unlike Dave.  ::)
Yeah. He 3 stocked you.
Only a little bit.

Matt

Anyone up for doubles?

Edit: Ugh, at this rate I will have to resort to playing people at NS2, and I don't like the Smashboards.

HTA!

*sigh*
I kicked your ass as Peach, lag ruined the end of the match each time. :(

Should have won... ah well I am going to eat.

Playat

Fine. You win.  :|

Hope you wasn't sandbagging.

I will have my revenge....

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on September 28, 2008, 05:08:16 PM
Fine. You win.  :|

Hope you wasn't sandbagging.

I will have my revenge....

I was joking, those were some of the (consistently) closest matches we have had though. :o
I do better against everybody when using Peach, oddly enough. D:

.:DL:.

GG's Matt and HTA.

Lag was annoying, but the matches were still enjoyable.  I was being double-teamed in some of them, apparently.  ::)

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on September 28, 2008, 06:08:00 PM
GG's Matt and HTA.

Lag was annoying, but the matches were still enjoyable.  I was being double-teamed in some of them, apparently.  ::)
I felt doubled-teamed during some your ditto matches. Sadly I only won a few of those matches.  =(

Anyways they were some pretty good matches, I will be ready to play again in a few minutes.

HTA!

GG's Matt and HTA.

I thought the lag was okay... it was only in the beginning of the matches really.

You should have seen the double kill I got using only Ness's PK Magnet. It happened when you were gone  ::)

Matt

Quote from: HTA on September 28, 2008, 06:12:31 PM
GG's Matt and HTA.

I thought the lag was okay... it was only in the beginning of the matches really.

You should have seen the double kill I got using only Ness's PK Magnet. It happened when you were gone  ::)

:| :| :| :| :|

Quote from: HTA on September 28, 2008, 06:12:31 PM
GG's Matt and HTA.

Technically it counts as a single kill because I wasn't actually playing at the moment.  ;D

GG's Matt.

Sorry about that last match, that was my friend playing.  He was fooling around, apparently.   ::)

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on September 28, 2008, 07:41:03 PM
GG's Matt.

Sorry about that last match, that was my friend playing.  He was fooling around, apparently.   ::)

Okie dokie, GG's. I'm done playing for tonight.

QingXin

Meh, who haven't I played, yet? Gawd, been so long since I played O_O

Oh yeah, and I picking up Sheik (girls rule), and for some reason, my online playing with Link simply sucks more than even my Bowser skills (and they suck). I simply can't pull off the same techs and move around as quickly as I'd be able to offline...

:| :| :|

Wah.

Shinato

Quote from: QingXin on September 29, 2008, 05:50:21 PM
Meh, who haven't I played, yet? Gawd, been so long since I played O_O

Oh yeah, and I picking up Sheik (girls rule), and for some reason, my online playing with Link simply sucks more than even my Bowser skills (and they suck). I simply can't pull off the same techs and move around as quickly as I'd be able to offline...

:| :| :|

Wah.
You haven't played me yet. Pm me if you want to face my Sheik.

Btw, Zen has returned, but not officially as his comp is broken down and hes still NS2 banned. :/