The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shinato on September 29, 2008, 06:57:08 PM
Quote from: QingXin on September 29, 2008, 05:50:21 PM
Meh, who haven't I played, yet? Gawd, been so long since I played O_O

Oh yeah, and I picking up Sheik (girls rule), and for some reason, my online playing with Link simply sucks more than even my Bowser skills (and they suck). I simply can't pull off the same techs and move around as quickly as I'd be able to offline...

:| :| :|

Wah.
You haven't played me yet. Pm me if you want to face my Sheik.

Btw, Zen has returned, but not officially as his comp is broken down and hes still NS2 banned. :/
I know, he scared me with his message on SSBB. O_O

Ridley

Oh yeah, and I picking up Sheik (girls rule), and for some reason, my online playing with Link simply sucks more than even my Bowser skills (and they suck). I simply can't pull off the same techs and move around as quickly as I'd be able to offline...

Wah.

Btw, Zen has returned, but not officially as his comp is broken down and hes still NS2 banned. :/

I would like to face your shiek again. I will admit though, it is not smart to play Shiek against Rob when Zelda owns him so much more.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on September 30, 2008, 11:43:29 AM

Wah.

I would like to face your shiek again. I will admit though, it is not smart to play Shiek against Rob when Zelda owns him so much more.
What if, you know, he only LIKES to play as Sheik? That's like saying "it's not smart to use Rob in brawl, when Meta Knight is SO much better".

Eizweir

Hi.
There's a lot of people I haven't played yet or haven't played in a really long time... :(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on September 30, 2008, 02:46:11 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 30, 2008, 11:43:29 AM

Wah.

What if, you know, he only LIKES to play as Sheik? That's like saying "it's not smart to use Rob in brawl, when Meta Knight is SO much better".

True.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

GG's DL.
Try not leaving yourself open as much... and there are more combos than just Tilt chains.  ;)

.:DL:.

Quote from: HTA on September 30, 2008, 06:40:57 PM
GG's DL.
Try not leaving yourself open as much... and there are more combos than just Tilt chains.  ;)

Yea, I need to practice more on stages with platforms as well. I have a hard time going through them, as you say in FD.

Also that TL ditto was epic.  ;D

HTA!

Quote from: darklink140 on September 30, 2008, 06:54:15 PM
GG's DL.

Yea, I need to practice more on stages with platforms as well. I have a hard time going through them, as you say in FD.

Battlefield works wonders for platform game.

I need to play Frigate Orphion more, you can be pretty tricky with Samus on it. D:

.:DL:.

Quote from: HTA on September 30, 2008, 06:58:45 PM
GG's DL.

I need to play Frigate Orphion more, you can be pretty tricky with Samus on it. D:

Especially that darn laser.  ::)

I made some really stupid mistakes though...especially with D3.  His down b aerial is bad. D:

Ridley

Quote from: HTA on September 30, 2008, 06:58:45 PM
GG's DL.

I hate battlefield. Lylat Cruise is vastly superior however I might be saying this because Rob has an advantage on Lylat Cruise and disadvantage on Bttle field. Also Frigate Orpheon is awsome.
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

Quote from: Marth Xero on September 30, 2008, 03:03:06 PM
Hi.
There's a lot of people I haven't played yet or haven't played in a really long time... :(

Add me, add me, ADD ME!!! :D :D

We have to play :D

Gamree

Woot!  Just got my Wii back from nintendo and Brawl works just fine now.  I'll be needing people to brawl against now to get back to my original fighting shape again (I'm kinda a mess now).  I'll probably take on whoever would like to play me, just don't expect much from me just yet.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on October 01, 2008, 03:29:16 PM
Woot!  Just got my Wii back from nintendo and Brawl works just fine now.  I'll be needing people to brawl against now to get back to my original fighting shape again (I'm kinda a mess now).  I'll probably take on whoever would like to play me, just don't expect much from me just yet.
Add my WC and FC, they're on my sig.

Gamree

Added.  I'm playing a friend online right now, but you're more than welcome to join in if you want.

Matt

Erm yeah... we'll have to play later Xero. My mom is starting whining at me on the second stock, and turned the tv off on the last. Heh.