News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on October 06, 2008, 06:26:19 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 06, 2008, 06:23:06 PM
LOL.
I always tend to go all out with every attack I have. :P
Those were really fun matches Hector.
I most definitely want to fight you tomorrow.

@Xero: GG's to you too. Let's fight again soon. :)

Good, but be ready, it definitely won't be a repeat of tonight.  ::)
Don"t think I'll let those dash attacks go unpunished, keep your guard up!
Give me all you got.
I won't be holding back. >:(
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Quote from: Red on October 06, 2008, 04:32:35 PM
GG's Gamree. I committed suicide a lot, because I turned tap jumps off, to up-tilt easier, but I always forget I did. :(

I know exactly what you mean.  I did the exact same thing a week ago and it threw off all of my recoveries and my aerial combos.  In the end, I just decided that it wasn't worth the loss of those just to be able to utilt more easily.

QingXin

Hey Ken, sorry about bailing out on that match, so early (yesterday). I forgot that I had a movie to go to xD xD

Don't worry, I'll make it up to you :P :P

HTA!

Matt

Quote from: HTA on October 07, 2008, 07:02:36 PM
Quote from: Matt on October 07, 2008, 07:00:22 PM
Good games HTA.
Same.
Your ness is pretty good  :O, what did you think of mine? (And peach)

Your Ness is very good, especially when it comes to the short hop aerials. As for Peach I can't say much due to I have only played against your's and Darklink's, but I would have to say it is pretty good. I could barely hit you.  :(

Someguy13

Anyone wanna play? I havent been able to go on as much as I would like.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Hooray, since I'm home for the weekend *until Tuesday, hooray fall break!* anone want to play some?

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on October 10, 2008, 03:32:49 PM
Hooray, since I'm home for the weekend *until Tuesday, hooray fall break!* anone want to play some?

I guess I can play you

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 10, 2008, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on October 10, 2008, 03:32:49 PM

I guess I can play you
I have a room up...
remember, no D.I.C.K.ing! XD

HTA!

Good matches.
I'll want to play more when I'm back... in those 1 on 1's my parents wouldn't stop bugging me about going to eat. D:

Mario Rules  8)

HTA!

Ugh, sorry about those games Playat...
My cousions came back with us from dinner and the play room was.. chaotic.
Screen blockage, noise...

Play you tomorrow.

DededeCloneChris

I'll return to play Brawl tomorrow, getting Triple Stars rank on MKWii is very hard...

Playat

Thats it! I had it! You win ridley....

I doubt you'll tell me how you became so good that you're at the tourney level
Man I feel like a hamster on a wheel. No matter how much effert I put out, I still don't get anywhere
Please delete me from your FC cause until I find any solution to breaking those tourney skills, I will not challenge you again.