The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

GGs Playat. I lol'd at your last kill in wario vs bowser. I saw it coming but i couldent stop...

what was up with the items?

Matt

Good games Brawlin. You've got a good Meta-Knight.

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on October 15, 2008, 08:19:41 PM
Thanks.
That Wolf of yours is pretty nasty. I was struggling too much against him. :)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 15, 2008, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on October 15, 2008, 08:19:41 PM
Thanks.
That Wolf of yours is pretty nasty. I was struggling too much against him. :)

Thanks. Anyways, new room up if anyone wants to join.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on October 12, 2008, 12:59:35 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 12, 2008, 10:16:36 AM
Quote from: PLAYAT on October 11, 2008, 09:29:56 PM
Thats it! I had it! You win ridley....

I doubt you'll tell me how you became so good that you're at the tourney level
Man I feel like a hamster on a wheel. No matter how much effert I put out, I still don't get anywhere
Please delete me from your FC cause until I find any solution to breaking those tourney skills, I will not challenge you again.
I remember saying this against Playat months ago. Lulz

Do really fighting against/with tourney players really make you that much better?
I think fighting with them for like a week straight could raise your level up to theres.

I don't know anybody with tourney skills in my area.
I think Maybe I better check out "Dibz" ......*begins to get nervous*
I'm not sure where you said you lived, but I heard they were starting weekly tournaments in New Orleans. You might want to check it out. Also, Meta Knight is banned at those tourneys, so you don't have to deal with him. :P
What the hell?

Dawei

Quote from: HTA on October 16, 2008, 04:01:52 PM
Quote from: Cogs on October 12, 2008, 12:59:35 PM

Man I feel like a hamster on a wheel. No matter how much effert I put out, I still don't get anywhere
Please delete me from your FC cause until I find any solution to breaking those tourney skills, I will not challenge you again.

Do really fighting against/with tourney players really make you that much better?
I think fighting with them for like a week straight could raise your level up to theres.

I'm not sure where you said you lived, but I heard they were starting weekly tournaments in New Orleans. You might want to check it out. Also, Meta Knight is banned at those tourneys, so you don't have to deal with him. :P
What the hell?
People are banning mk in different parts of the country because of how amazingly good he is.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dawei on October 16, 2008, 04:28:15 PM

What the hell?
People are banning mk in different parts of the country because of how amazingly Cheap he is.
You sir, have been corrected.

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2008, 05:14:38 PM
Quote from: Dawei on October 16, 2008, 04:28:15 PM

What the hell?
People are banning mk in different parts of the country because of how amazingly Cheap he is.
He isn't "cheap". If he was cheap, he'd be like, 70-30 in every matchup. He has arguably 1 or 2 neutral matchups, and a bunch of 60-40s.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on October 16, 2008, 05:30:07 PM
Quote from: Cogs on October 16, 2008, 04:28:15 PM

What the hell?
He isn't "cheap". If he was cheap, he'd be like, 70-30 in every matchup. He has arguably 1 or 2 neutral matchups, and a bunch of 60-40s.
Snake being neutral... and I'm guessing DK as the other one?

StarWindWizard7

Someguy13

Quote from: HTA on October 16, 2008, 05:34:39 PM
Quote from: Cogs on October 16, 2008, 05:30:07 PM
Quote from: Cogs on October 16, 2008, 04:28:15 PM

What the hell?
Snake being neutral... and I'm guessing DK as the other one?
Its Yoshi I think.

Im about to have supper but when I get back anyone want a few matches?

Eizweir

From different places around SWF I've heard Diddy, Bowser and Jiggs against MK.
Diddy is the only one that makes sense O_o
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

DededeCloneChris

HTA!

Yuck, button lag. D:
I kinda gave up after those first few matches, i was getting some massive input delay..
Be sure to play me later!

(My Game and Watch did surprisingly well... considering that was one of my first matches using him.)

Sorry Xin... someone knocked to power cord to the modem out.  >:(

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on October 18, 2008, 02:19:23 PM
Yuck, button lag. D:
I kinda gave up after those first few matches, i was getting some massive input delay..
Be sure to play me later!

(My Game and Watch did surprisingly well... considering that was one of my first matches using him.)

Sorry Xin... someone knocked to power cord to the modem out.  >:(
We most definitely need to fight later.
My Peach's moves were delayed most of the time, but GGs regardless.
Your Mr Game and Watch was crazy. I thought I was gonna lose that Snake match. :P

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."