News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Hey Playat (and anyone who is interested)
I uploaded all the matches (one is still processing), so feel free to watch them by clicking my sig! XD

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on October 25, 2008, 07:46:20 PM
Hey Playat (and anyone who is interested)
I uploaded all the matches (one is still processing), so feel free to watch them by clicking my sig! XD

Yeah I know. I put comments on some of them.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on October 25, 2008, 09:23:31 PM
Oh, I want to be in a video. ;D
too bad....I was on all friday night and the only ones that showed up where Tyler (he doesn't go here) and Playat...
You had your chance X_X;;
Just wait until I come back to my house again.

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on October 26, 2008, 07:26:11 AM
too bad....I was on all friday night and the only ones that showed up where Tyler (he doesn't go here) and Playat...

Next time Marrato is gonna be in the vid, k?

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 26, 2008, 10:02:31 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on October 26, 2008, 07:26:11 AM

Next time Marrato is gonna be in the vid, k?
just whoever shows up is fine with me...

HTA!

Nayrman

Quote from: HTA on October 26, 2008, 10:20:56 AM
I'll be getting on now, Nayr want a match?
I'm back in my dorm, sorry, no internet for Wii ;_;
I only went up for a night of recording. I'll be back home in a week or so to record some more...

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 25, 2008, 05:27:47 PM
Quote from: Dawei on October 25, 2008, 02:22:13 PM
To do it without hitting anyone, do down on the c-stick and then Up on the control stick and Z. Easiest way by far.
Those directions to me makes NO sense at all. :D

You have to do it while running I'm sure, huh?

*gets DC'ed again*  :(
Well you kind of have to be running to do a dash attack.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on October 26, 2008, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 25, 2008, 05:27:47 PM
Quote from: Cogs on October 25, 2008, 02:22:13 PM
To do it without hitting anyone, do down on the c-stick and then Up on the control stick and Z. Easiest way by far.
Those directions to me makes NO sense at all. :D

You have to do it while running I'm sure, huh?

*gets DC'ed again*  :(
Well you kind of have to be running to do a dash attack.
Lies, you can start a run and then as you skid to a stop still perform a dash attack.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 26, 2008, 07:46:57 PM
Awesome matches Matt.
Those were pretty intense.

Very good games Brawlin, especially those Ike's and Marth's matches. I need to take a break(Bathroom, drinks, etc), but other then that how was my TL until I ran into your Falcon Punch, as well as my MK? Those two are my main focus in terms of getting better with.

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on October 26, 2008, 07:49:48 PM
Awesome matches Matt.

Very good games Brawlin, especially those Ike's and Marth's matches. I need to take a break(Bathroom, drinks, etc), but other then that how was my TL until I ran into your Falcon Punch, as well as my MK? Those two are my main focus in terms of getting better with.
Yeah, the Marth and Ike was epic. Both left with one stock each and they were pretty long.

Your Toon Link was pretty good.
You were pretty accurate with his D-air. Just be sure that you will always land a hit on me while off the stage. I wouldn't want you to make the same mistake I did with Sonic and killed myself.  :D

Your MetaKnight is okay.
Just work a little on the accuracy of his gliding slash and F-air, and you should be fine.

I really want to do my Link vs your Toon Link.

How was my ZSS and Sonic?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 26, 2008, 08:01:17 PM
Awesome matches Matt.

Yeah, the Marth and Ike was epic. Both left with one stock each and they were pretty long.

You were pretty accurate with his D-air. Just be sure that you will always land a hit on me while off the stage. I wouldn't want you to make the same mistake I did with Sonic and killed myself.  :D

Your MetaKnight is okay.
Just work a little on the accuracy of his gliding slash and F-air, and you should be fine.

Both are very good, and the main problem I saw with both is that your just a tad off on accuracy, other then that work on being a bit quicker and on the timing of your smashes.

Oh, and new room up.

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on October 26, 2008, 08:12:32 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 26, 2008, 08:01:17 PM
Awesome matches Matt.

Your MetaKnight is okay.

Both are very good, and the main problem I saw with both is that your just a tad off on accuracy, other then that work on being a bit quicker and on the timing of your smashes.

Oh, and new room up.
I'll keep those in mind.
Thanks for the tips Matt.