News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marrato

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on October 31, 2008, 06:51:16 PM
I'm going on in a bit. Anyone up for a match?

Hey Doodleboy want to brawl me and Playat?

FC is in sig
Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

Doodle

Sure! I'll be on in a minute or two.
I might be a tad rusty though. Haven't played in a while. :P
YEAH

Matt

Good games Playat and Marrato.

New room going up if anyone wants to play. I'll be leaving around 8:30, but I can play up until then.

Marrato

Quote from: `Matt` on October 31, 2008, 07:29:55 PM
Good games Playat and Marrato.

New room going up if anyone wants to play. I'll be leaving around 8:30, but I can play up until then.

I can still play ya before I go home.

I have alot of people to add to my friend roster
Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

Ridley

Quote from: HTA on October 31, 2008, 02:53:26 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on October 31, 2008, 02:35:56 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on October 31, 2008, 10:26:52 AM
Quote from: Ridley on October 31, 2008, 10:25:59 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on October 31, 2008, 03:37:26 AM
Alright, I'm heading home for hte weekend (possibly the last time until Thanksgiving, gotta go get LBP and Resistance 2 next week XD)
So, I understand it's holloween, but it's not like I do much anyway. If you want to be in a video or to play (since some of you asked...*coughcRidleycough*), I"ll be on ABOUT 7pm EST-ish...
just putting the FYI out for ya.
Oh, and also CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD. It shows up WAY better on my camera than FD does.

Yay! ;D I will be sure to thrash you thoroughly. I always wanted to see the reactions of the people I play online.
My Snake will destroy your stupid ROBIT! >:(

Same here. I want to destroy your ROB too, Ridley  >:(
Psst...
Go with Pit.

Psst... I destroy Pit's now. Also Playat? Does that mean you will play me again? Also also sorry I couldn't make the deadline. Partying it up with friends. Great time tonight. A ton of candy, all sorts of videogames, airhockey, man hunt, doughnuts and brownies.  Ohh the brownies.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on October 31, 2008, 08:26:10 PM
Alright, I'm heading home for hte weekend (possibly the last time until Thanksgiving, gotta go get LBP and Resistance 2 next week XD)
So, I understand it's holloween, but it's not like I do much anyway. If you want to be in a video or to play (since some of you asked...*coughcRidleycough*), I"ll be on ABOUT 7pm EST-ish...
Oh, and also CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD. It shows up WAY better on my camera than FD does.

Yay! ;D I will be sure to thrash you thoroughly. I always wanted to see the reactions of the people I play online.

Psst...
Go with Pit.

Psst... I destroy Pit's now. Also Playat? Does that mean you will play me again? Also also sorry I couldn't make the deadline. Partying it up with friends. Great time tonight. A ton of candy, all sorts of videogames, airhockey, man hunt, doughnuts and brownies.  Ohh the brownies.

You could try to make it tommorrow.

Not now Ridley. I have to send in my Wii because I'm getting discs error messeges when I insert my brawl disc

Matt

Sorry to anyone who tried joining my room, I left a bit early...

Nayrman

I'll be free most, if not all of today to play if anyone is interested. Just PM me so we can get on.
Sorry guys, the vids will take a while. WMM is being annoying and I don't feel like putting up with it atm...

Timmy0591

My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

Nayrman

Quote from: Timmy0591 on November 01, 2008, 08:35:28 AM
Nayr, Why don't you add me and i'll play you sometime.
Kay, I added you....
I'm online now atm, owned in some BB's. Met a pretty good Snake/Falcon player and I'd love to play him again but NOOOOoooo, he might be a child molester so I can't even get his FC! -_-;;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on November 01, 2008, 09:12:45 AM
Kay, I added you....
I'm online now atm, owned in some BB's. Met a pretty good Snake/Falcon player and I'd love to play him again but NOOOOoooo, he might be a child molester so I can't even get his FC! -_-;;
Here we go again with you... -_-

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on November 01, 2008, 09:12:45 AM
Kay, I added you....

Thats nintendo for ya.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: Ridley on October 31, 2008, 08:26:10 PM

Psst...
Go with Pit.

Hmm... we'll have to see about that won;t we?

Playat

My Wii is working...for now. If I turn it off, it probably won't work anymore.

So yeah, anyone wanna brawl?

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: PLAYAT on November 01, 2008, 02:15:09 PM
My Wii is working...for now. If I turn it off, it probably won't work anymore.

So yeah, anyone wanna brawl?

Same problem I'm having. It's too hard to set up matches when you don't know if brawl is going to work or not. :l
I might play soon again, I just have a phobia of fighting metaknights.
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642