News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Quote from: Red on November 26, 2008, 08:12:55 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on November 26, 2008, 08:11:29 PM
Quote from: Red on November 26, 2008, 07:00:36 PM
Anyone want to play?

(You have to reply here, or Ridley won't stop playing SMB3 on the VC.)
I'll play
Sorry dude, I just stopped and I have to help pre-prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
no problem

Ridley

Quote from: Someguy13 on November 26, 2008, 08:11:29 PM
Quote from: Red on November 26, 2008, 07:00:36 PM
Anyone want to play?

(You have to reply here, or Ridley won't stop playing SMB3 on the VC.)
I'll play

Too late man, he is off. However if you want a match, I can give you a link via pm to a bunch of great players.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

Hey Ridley, sorry about not being able to play with you, bud :| :|

I have a billion plans. Going to Delaware, then going to Philadelphia for Thanksgiving (I'm leaving in, like, half an hour :P :P )

But I promise, you'll get a good taste of my new Link when we play :D :D :D. Beware of the bombs o_o

Ridley

Quote from: QingXin on November 27, 2008, 07:35:11 AM
Hey Ridley, sorry about not being able to play with you, bud :| :|

I have a billion plans. Going to Delaware, then going to Philadelphia for Thanksgiving (I'm leaving in, like, half an hour :P :P )

But I promise, you'll get a good taste of my new Link when we play :D :D :D. Beware of the bombs o_o

Beware the laser! I'm sure I can handle it. 8)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Room up if anyone wants to join.

GG's Nayr. Your Wolf reflector was annoying. XD

Nayrman

Whomever REDOX (On Ridly's system) was, some good matches but good god quit blaster spamming with Falco...it's freaking annoying. Thank god for Wolf though...despite the fact we glitched out a few times X_X;;

Oh, and to PLAYAT: Taking advantage of lag is one thing but DON"T YOU DARE GO F***ING EASY ON ME. That's the biggest insult to me as a gamer. Unless I specifically ask for it (usually for training purposes on FPS's) don't you DARE DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!!
*AND TRUST ME I CAN TELL*
:robotangry:  :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry: :robotangry:

*Overreacting I know!!!!!*

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on November 27, 2008, 05:18:39 PM
Whomever REDOX (On Ridly's system) was, some good matches but good god quit blaster spamming with Falco...it's freaking annoying. Thank god for Wolf though...despite the fact we glitched out a few times X_X;;
Take a guess who it was. :P

I'm blaster spamming? Have you seen some other Falcos? I rarely use compared to others. It seems like I use it more because I jump, and shoot you all the way down.

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on November 27, 2008, 05:22:10 PM

I'm blaster spamming? Have you seen some other Falcos? I rarely use compared to others. It seems like I use it more because I jump, and shoot you all the way down.
Yes, you blaster spam....
I never said it was the worst I've seen but you still do. At least with Snake and Wolf it's avoidable **Further proof how utterly broken this game really is X_X;; **

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on November 27, 2008, 05:25:35 PM

I never said it was the worst I've seen but you still do. At least with Snake and Wolf it's avoidable **Further proof how utterly broken this game really is X_X;; **
Lol, yeah fine, I see your point.

You have any idea why we got glitched those couple times? Or is ot just the fact the Wii's wifi sucks?

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on November 27, 2008, 05:27:31 PM

You have any idea why we got glitched those couple times? Or is ot just the fact the Wii's wifi sucks?
Nintendo can't make a system worth jack poop anymore thats why...
Yea, that Wolf Falco match was just wierd. *tries to recover, gets hit by a lazer, and now I'm underneath the stage somehow**

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on November 27, 2008, 05:33:06 PM

Nintendo can't make a system worth jack poop anymore thats why...
Yea, that Wolf Falco match was just wierd. *tries to recover, gets hit by a lazer, and now I'm underneath the stage somehow**
I remember that. :D

Ridley laughed hysterically when he saw that. :P

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on November 27, 2008, 05:35:11 PM

Nintendo can't make a system worth jack s*** anymore thats why...

At least you didn't lazer lock... **Is still insanely mad at Play@ though**
Any explination as to why the game lagged horribly whenever he was on?  :robotindifferent:

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on November 27, 2008, 05:39:27 PM

Any explination as to why the game lagged horribly whenever he was on?  :robotindifferent:

You two have a bad connection.
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on November 27, 2008, 05:41:33 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 27, 2008, 05:39:27 PM

You two have a bad connection.
Hooray for obviously not-noticable sarcasm X_X;;

QingXin

Nayr, that last post with the bunch of angry robot face dudes... You just beat my record for most smilies (or frownies  >:( ) in a post...

Anyway, I should be good for a match soon, Ridley... Just got back from shopping, and I'm ultra tired. Time to nap ;) ;) ;)