News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinato

Quote from: QingXin on November 28, 2008, 07:10:52 PM
I'm gonna be away for the next two days, so I'll need someone to warm me up when I get back :O :O :O

I can cool you down, so make me your last match up of the day, and ADD MEEEE...please?

QingXin

Quote from: Shinato on November 28, 2008, 07:20:47 PM
I can cool you down, so make me your last match up of the day, and ADD MEEEE...please?
Wow, you're just ITCHING for our Xin vs. Zen battle, eh? Unfortunately, I have to cook some stuff for a party (that's what tomorrow is), so I can't get on right now. I promise that I'll be 100% on Monday.

Is that ok with you, Zenny? ;) ;) ;)

Shinato

Quote from: QingXin on November 28, 2008, 07:28:16 PM
Wow, you're just ITCHING for our Xin vs. Zen battle, eh? Unfortunately, I have to cook some stuff for a party (that's what tomorrow is), so I can't get on right now. I promise that I'll be 100% on Monday.

He said no its not and that you'd better make time for a few games. He has to cook food for some event too but hes doing it later tonight. SO ADD NOW.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shinato on November 28, 2008, 07:30:01 PM

He said no its not and that you'd better make time for a few games. He has to cook food for some event too but hes doing it later tonight. SO ADD NOW.
And while you're at it, could you please re-add me back? Or else I'll go Rita Mordio on your rude brother using Violent Pain.

Shinato

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 28, 2008, 07:59:54 PM

And while you're at it, could you please re-add me back? Or else I'll go Rita Mordio on your rude brother using Violent Pain.

He said "wtf? lol". Kk I'm adding you again.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shinato on November 28, 2008, 08:05:00 PM

He said "wtf? lol". Kk I'm adding you again.
Hold your horses! Your FC again!

Matt

Quote from: Shinato on November 26, 2008, 02:14:08 PM
I'll take on anyone on this board.  :)

If you're lucky Zen might play instead, but I'll add the people who want to play either of us and whoever you play, don't ask why.

My FC is: 1633 3842 7062

I'll play you tomorrow if you're up for it. As for the pm you sent me, well then yes, we have played each other before.

Shinato

My Fc Is 1633 3842 7062.

and why wait tomorrow when we can play now Matt? This makes no sense.  :|

Matt

Quote from: Shinato on November 28, 2008, 09:00:47 PM

My Fc Is 1633 3842 7062.

Because, I don't feel like playing right now. As well as seeing I haven't played anyone in 2-3 weeks... meaning I need practice a bit, before I start playing online again.

Shinato

Quote from: `Matt` on November 28, 2008, 09:15:30 PM

My Fc Is 1633 3842 7062.

Because, I don't feel like playing right now. As well as seeing I haven't played anyone in 2-3 weeks... meaning I need practice a bit, before I start playing online again.

Unacceptable Mr. Matt. But whatever, its your choice anyway.

Matt

Quote from: Shinato on November 28, 2008, 09:20:55 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on November 28, 2008, 09:15:30 PM

My Fc Is 1633 3842 7062.

Unacceptable Mr. Matt. But whatever, its your choice anyway.

Oh well, I have you added as of now, so I won't have to do it later on.

Nayrman

Red

Red

Crap. Ridley was being a ninny throughout most of our matches.  >:(

Anyway, GGs Nayr.

Nayrman

Hard to believe you've gotten better since yesterday, but you have yet to learn the power of the neutral air! XD
I love how I managed to ge the whole thing twice in a row before you even hit the ground. You did good though, better than yesterday. You should know that grenades are pretty useless, unless you're doing some really advanced stuff.
It's amazing when you play as some of the better characters and you realize how crappy the priority and dodging system really is for the online mode X_X;;