News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Good games Gameree.

Edit: Good games Darklink, You squirtle(PT) and your MK are really good. I haven't played against your MK in quite awhile. One question, if you can recall the matches where I was DK and TL, how good am I with them?

EDIT2: once again good matches.

JrDude

Wahoo, I fixed my wifi. I want to battle someone, but I haven't played in SO long, so I might suck more than usual, AND I've been playing With Anyone last night and I got the Evil Buzz of Doom a few times x.x so there's a warning.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 05:15:38 PM
Wahoo, I fixed my wifi. I want to battle someone, but I haven't played in SO long, so I might suck more than usual, AND I've been playing With Anyone last night and I got the Evil Buzz of Doom a few times x.x so there's a warning.
The Evil Buzz of Doom? What's that?

JrDude

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 03, 2008, 05:23:54 PM
Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 05:15:38 PM
The Evil Buzz of Doom? What's that?
That's what I call it, it's when the game is loading for an online battle and when BRAWLING appears on everyone, a few seconds later, the game freezes and the Wii makes a weird buzzing sound.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 06:44:18 PM
So battle anyone?

Lulz that is when your stages music gets messed up. There is an easy code fix for that. Just tell me which stage you choose when it freezes.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on December 03, 2008, 08:31:06 PM
So battle anyone?

Lulz that is when your stages music gets messed up. There is an easy code fix for that. Just tell me which stage you choose when it freezes.
I think it was Luigi's Mansion, but I think there are others too...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Red

Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 09:11:14 PM
Quote from: Ridley on December 03, 2008, 08:31:06 PM
So battle anyone?

I think it was Luigi's Mansion, but I think there are others too...
Luigi's mansion is the most common, and happened to me and Ridley. He'll give you a link  to fix it.

JrDude

So does it happen on non-wifi brawls too? The buzz I mean. 'Cause I wanna check all my stages.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 09:18:36 PM
So does it happen on non-wifi brawls too? The buzz I mean. 'Cause I wanna check all my stages.

It happens no matter what mode you use. As long as you use the stage it freezes.

Here is the list of fix codes. http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=258.0;attach=143
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 09:53:25 PM
But... I don't have homebrew anymore...

Reinstall it. Just go to the wii rd comunity and you can get it back.
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on December 04, 2008, 09:12:46 AM
Quote from: JrDude on December 03, 2008, 09:53:25 PM
But... I don't have homebrew anymore...

Reinstall it. Just go to the wii rd comunity and you can get it back.
Yeah, but I also updated my Wii (didn't really mean to, it did it by itself when I hooked up my new router...), I found a file for the updated one, but last night it didn't work x.x I'm gonna try again later today.
[move][/move]
Dude .