News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Shinato on December 17, 2008, 08:14:27 PM
You all have a good everything.

Btw, I'm getting my account back. So you guys know which is which. I still have yet to play some of you so I'll be looking forward to some matches this weekend.

Finally, I've been realized as the next Azen.

Matt

Quote from: `Matt` on December 18, 2008, 12:16:23 AM
Even though it is late, if anyone wants to have a few late night matches, I will set up a room. I want to test out a technique with Falco.

This once again, minus the fact "late night" factor.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Shinato on December 17, 2008, 08:14:27 PM
You all have a good everything.

Btw, I'm getting my account back. So you guys know which is which. I still have yet to play some of you so I'll be looking forward to some matches this weekend.
Shin, I thought you already had an accoun-

Oh, wait, it's you Zen.

Anyway, I think I'm going to Wi-Fi in a few hours, so, anyone wants to play and not ignore me again? -_-

HTA!

FruitFlow

Geez.

I'm really in the mood to play right now.
But so much business has been stacking, I don't think I'll be able to play this week. :(
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Eizweir

You haven't experienced dittos until you have a Diddy Banana Fest.  Awesomely fun.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Nayrman

Just okay Matt...Falco seems to be your only above average character, but I've faced better. But then again I rarely ever play you so I don't really know what to say.
Hector, good as always. That Diddy is a ninny.
DB...lol at the Knuckle Joe random AT that just popped out. Grabbed you as Snake and you went from 20 to 150 in a matter of like seven seconds and died. Hilarious!

Zen127

Matt

Quote from: Nayrman on December 18, 2008, 06:24:01 PM
Just okay Matt...Falco seems to be your only above average character, but I've faced better. But then again I rarely ever play you so I don't really know what to say.

Well, I wasn't so much focused on the match... I was mainly focused on getting the switch chain grab(Don't know what to call it) down, I am sure Zen might know what it is called. Lastly, I didn't really feel like using any other of my characters, so... yeah. Anyways, all I can say is stick to just using Sonic... your Sonic is 10x better then your Snake.

Good games HTA, but cut down on the darn Up-B mind games.

Nayrman

Quote from: `Matt` on December 18, 2008, 06:50:33 PM

Well, I wasn't so much focused on the match... I was mainly focused on getting the switch chain grab(Don't know what to call it) down, I am sure Zen might know what it is called. Lastly, I didn't really feel like using any other of my characters, so... yeah. Anyways, all I can say is stick to just using Sonic... your Sonic is 10x better then your Snake.

Good games HTA, but cut down on the dang Up-B mind games.
Actually my snake is tons better, you just don't know how to block Sonic's moves X_X;;

Zen127

Well, I wasn't so much focused on the match... I was mainly focused on getting the switch chain grab(Don't know what to call it) down, I am sure Zen might know what is called. Lastly, I didn't really feel like using any other of my characters, so... yeah. Anyways, all I can say is stick to just using Sonic... your Sonic is 10x better then your Snake.

It's called a Boost pivot grab. It's useable any time, but I do it during a chain grab so I can chain spike the opponent off the edge that was behind me when I got the initial grab.

Matt

Quote from: Nayrman on December 18, 2008, 06:55:36 PM

Good games HTA, but cut down on the dang Up-B mind games.
Actually my snake is tons better, you just don't know how to block Sonic's moves X_X;;

I completely disagree Nayr, but you're the one using the character, so whatever.

Quote from: Zen127 on December 18, 2008, 06:55:54 PM

Well, I wasn't so much focused on the match... I was mainly focused on getting the switch chain grab(Don't know what to call it) down, I am sure Zen might know what is called. Lastly, I didn't really feel like using any other of my characters, so... yeah. Anyways, all I can say is stick to just using Sonic... your Sonic is 10x better then your Snake.

It's called a Boost pivot grab. It's useable any time, but I do it during a chain grab so I can chain spike the opponent off the edge that was behind me when I got the initial grab.

That was what I trying to pull off, got it down quite a few times, but every other time I accidently jumped.

HTA!

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the Up-B mind games. :p

You'll see them more in the future. :)
I'm a failure at FFA's :(

Someguy, what did you think of Pikachu? Our matches were the first I actually used Quick Attack bounces to my advantage...

Zen127

SOMEONE PLAY ME

Oh and you have to have not played me yet before.

Someguy13

Quote from: HTA on December 18, 2008, 07:47:35 PM
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the Up-B mind games. :p

You'll see them more in the future. :)
I'm a failure at FFA's :(

Someguy, what did you think of Pikachu? Our matches were the first I actually used Quick Attack bounces to my advantage...

Yeah your Pikachu was pretty good. But its the only thing of yours I've fought since that Pit ditto we had back in august...next time can I fight some thing else plz ;D