News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Marth Xero on December 27, 2008, 03:19:14 PM
Quote from: Gamree on December 27, 2008, 03:16:01 PM
Hosting.
It wouldn't let me join yours.
Or me.

I'm bored, so let's try some time later, I want to see if I can do it with Lightningsword.

Gamree

Someguy13

Quote from: Gamree on December 27, 2008, 03:04:54 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 27, 2008, 03:03:13 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 27, 2008, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: Gamree on December 27, 2008, 02:58:26 PM
I can play someone after you two are done if you'd like.  Apparently now my mains need more work.
Would you please enter the room?
Gamree, enter the room now if Marth Xero is even in the room too, please! I'm getting bored over here!

Impatient, impatient.  We're coming as best as we can.  I just ran into a couple of connection problems, so I'll be there in a minute.  My connection seems to be slow today.  Hopefully it doesn't impact performance all that much.

EDIT:  I'm pretty much getting the same thing as Xero two posts above ^.  Servers being stupid again?
What do you mean again? when are they not...

Gamree

*shrugs*
Hey, I have good days online in Brawl sometimes.  I actually usually never have any problems.

StarWindWizard7

See, I'm not the only 1 with this problem.
And I forgot to mention that because of this MOFO'en Nintendo/Smash Server, it greatly Hinders me
from playing Anybody on my FRIEND List as well, which as I said..some of you all are having Some kind
of problem.

*sighs*

*thinks to myself, "It'll get better"*. :(

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 27, 2008, 04:02:55 PM
And I forgot to mention that because of this MOFO'en Nintendo/Smash Server, it greatly Hinders me
from playing Anybody on my FRIEND List as well, which as I said..some of you all are having Some kind
of problem.

*sighs*

thats what we thought with the DS's online and look where that went!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 04:09:32 PM
of problem.

*sighs*

Well, I Do own a DS, but I don't play it anymore...
>_________>

How did it go?
*goes online*

Someguy13

It may be worth noting that I have fought 2 people on my friends list since this problem started. however, both times it said they were the only people online. This leads me to belive that I can see people online and stuff and it works reasonably well if I sign on before them. Though this dosent explane how they saw me.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 27, 2008, 04:13:00 PM
of problem.

*sighs*

>_________>

How did it go?
*goes online*
There is no DS online. After Jump Ultimate Stars I haven't seen a single darn game that uses online X_X;;

jnfs2014

Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 04:20:40 PM
of problem.

*sighs*

>_________>

How did it go?
*goes online*
There is no DS online. After Jump Ultimate Stars I haven't seen a single dang game that uses online X_X;;
MKDS? Pokemon D/P/P?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 27, 2008, 08:33:35 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2008, 04:20:40 PM
of problem.

*sighs*

>_________>

How did it go?
*goes online*
There is no DS online. After Jump Ultimate Stars I haven't seen a single dang game that uses online X_X;;
MKDS? Pokemon D/P/P?
I think the game nayrman mentioned was the last one after those 2.

Gamree

Okay, looking for a match against someone.  I'm going to be trying to switch my main (Link) over to Toon Link to see if that will make me any better.  I haven't had any real experience with Toon, since I've always liked the Twilight one better for his power, but I'm just going to be playing as Toon for a while and see if I am better with him.  I'd prefer to go up against anyone who's fought against my Link before, but I'll still take on anyone looking for a match.  Beggers can't be choosers. :D

StarWindWizard7

I guess I can practice my mains while fighting ya, so yeah, I'll volunteer for a bit.
Please Host.

Gamree

Okay, hosting.  I'll probably play as Toon a majority of the time, and then after a while and probably getting thoroughly owned, I'll switch back over to my current mains.