News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 31, 2008, 04:52:24 PM
Quote from: Gamree on December 31, 2008, 04:22:41 PM
I think the servers are evening out now.  I can connect online without having to wait about 5 minutes, people don't appear as offline when I first get on, and I played one of my friends last night.
Well, back then the connection made me enter Wi-Fi in 6 seconds so...

Then we can play now?

Alleluyah!
You are one loco espanol chico.  :robotindifferent:

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 31, 2008, 04:59:24 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 31, 2008, 04:52:24 PM
Quote from: Gamree on December 31, 2008, 04:22:41 PM
I think the servers are evening out now.  I can connect online without having to wait about 5 minutes, people don't appear as offline when I first get on, and I played one of my friends last night.
Well, back then the connection made me enter Wi-Fi in 6 seconds so...

Then we can play now?

Alleluyah!
You are one loco espanol chico.  :robotindifferent:
Eww, wrong use of spanish.

StarWindWizard7

What ever, my point got across.
I'll be online in a few.

Trying to match the clothes I'm gonna wear before I go out to Bourban Street Tonight!  8)

Macawmoses

The servers are working during prime time again? Not on my end. I can only get on between midnight and 6AM.

StarWindWizard7

I'm still getting DC'ed from people..........

It takes me about 3+ minutes to find somebody to fight with on "ANYONE" mode...
but then everybody DC's and I'm stuck looking for people again, and then I get DC'ed.  :robotindifferent:

Eizweir

I was playing fine with a friend today, so it seems to be working again.

But the lag is still there  >:(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Matt

Going to try and go online. My nephew made a huge scratch on my Brawl disk and the disk sometimes freezes because of it. So if anyone is up for a few matches, I will try to see if I can get a room up.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on December 31, 2008, 07:04:25 PM
Going to try and go online. My nephew made a huge scratch on my Brawl disk and the disk sometimes freezes because of it. So if anyone is up for a few matches, I will try to see if I can get a room up.
aww dude, that sucks.

I'd be so Pissed.
Hope it works for ya.

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 31, 2008, 07:13:21 PM
aww dude, that sucks.

I'd be so Pissed.
Hope it works for ya.

I was mad, but it was my fault for leaving it out on the middle of the table.

Anyways I got a room up so if anyone can get on or is up for a few matches, do feel free to join. I have my cousin here, and she may play match or two.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: `Matt` on December 31, 2008, 07:29:22 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 31, 2008, 07:13:21 PM
aww dude, that sucks.

I'd be so Pissed.
Hope it works for ya.

I was mad, but it was my fault for leaving it out on the middle of the table.

Anyways I got a room up so if anyone can get on or is up for a few matches, do feel free to join. I have my cousin here, and she may play match or two.
If it fails, then you should get a new disc.

QingXin

Wait, can't you send in a Brawl disc to NOA or something, and they send a new one back to you...? :| :|

*gasp* My name is pink O_O

Nayrman

Quote from: QingXin on January 01, 2009, 07:52:48 AM
Wait, can't you send in a Brawl disc to NOA or something, and they send a new one back to you...? :| :|

*gasp* My name is pink O_O
the ranks changed... I'm light green *ewww*

Anyway, they'll only send you a disc if it's legitimately broken (scratched/chipped/etc.) and it fits into the warranty...

QingXin

Oh, I see.

Sometimes my Wii has difficulty reading the game disc (I can't access most SSE stages anymore :| :|)...

.:DL:.

Ugh, my rank color is pink.  ::)

Room is going up if anyone wants to join, though I won't be playing long.  I'll probably play 2-3 matches.

Gamree