The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

DededeCloneChris

.:DL:.

Servers are working fine, nothing to be worried about.

Matt and I just played, and I've been playing my other friends without any problems for a few days now.

Matt

Chris, why don't you try to get on, and if you tried and couldn't it is on your end.

Good games Darklink140.

StarWindWizard7

Tsk, what ever, I'm still getting DC'ed.

I can't EVEN Now get Online. :|

Someguy13

Looking for someone to help me work on my sheik but I will probally switch back to pit after a bit.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Someguy13 on January 02, 2009, 05:37:58 PM
Looking for someone to help me work on my sheik but I will probally switch back to pit after a bit.
Tried to join your fight, but everytime I did... I got DC'ed all the way Off.

So, for Now again, I refuse to fight anybody, until Nintendo can get there sh*t together.
I'm passed fed up now.

Someguy13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 02, 2009, 05:57:44 PM

So, for Now again, I refuse to fight anybody, until Nintendo can get there sh*t together.
I'm passed fed up now.

Understandable. And actually getting DC'ed when joing a match is a problem that a friend of mine had and it turned out to be a problem with his router so you might wanna check that out just in case.

GG's Matt. As usual my Kirby surprizes me. I've played him like 4 times and won all but one (and that was a rematch vs Stars Wolf after beating it with kirby before). Im thinking I might pick up Marth as a 3rd now. Diddys bananas annoy me to no end when Im anyone but Pit or Sheik though.
Pit vs Ness is one of my favorite match ups now. Using my up B to either block yours or push you to the side so you hit yourself at a weird angle is just too fun for what it is.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Someguy13 on January 02, 2009, 06:25:09 PM

I'm passed fed up now.

Understandable. And actually getting DC'ed when joing a match is a problem that a friend of mine had and it turned out to be a problem with his router so you might wanna check that out just in case.

GG's Matt. As usual my Kirby surprizes me. I've played him like 4 times and won all but one (and that was a rematch vs Stars Wolf after beating it with kirby before). Im thinking I might pick up Marth as a 3rd now. Diddys bananas annoy me to no end when Im anyone but Pit or Sheik though.
Pit vs Ness is one of my favorite match ups now. Using my up B to either block yours or push you to the side so you hit yourself at a weird angle is just too fun for what it is.
Well, I can play with anyone again (the mode, not my friends), so I think my connection isn't the problem.
It's on Nintendo's End.

Sheesh, why can't they do what the other major systems do when it comes to online?
INVEST in it and make it GOOD!

Thats a good idea someguy13, I'll try doing that.......... does Pit's Icarus wings push everybody back when recovering?

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 02, 2009, 06:41:57 PM

I'm passed fed up now.

Well, I can play with anyone again (the mode, not my friends), so I think my connection isn't the problem.
It's on Nintendo's End.

Sheesh, why can't they do what the other major systems do when it comes to online?

Thats a good idea someguy13, I'll try doing that.......... does Pit's Icarus wings push everybody back when recovering?

Not sure, but most likely not.

Someguy13

I'm passed fed up now.

It's on Nintendo's End.

Well he could play with anyone too but you're right its probally on nintendos end.

I dont think it works if they have too much speed. It'll slow them down but not move them and then theres the danger of getting hit and giving them a free kill. So try to use it on characters that dont move for a bit and then go (the starfox characters spring to mind but A) be careful not to get hit and B) you would only be pushing them farther away from the edge whereas with ness you're changing the angle that he flys at or countering his ball thing with your up B (WoI can block projectiles))

A good idea might be to force them to fall to the edge (or just past it onto the stage) and push them back as they fall but after their up B.

Matt

Quote from: Someguy13 on January 02, 2009, 06:52:49 PM

I'm passed fed up now.

It's on Nintendo's End.

Well he could play with anyone too but you're right its probally on nintendos end.

I dont think it works if they have too much speed. It'll slow them down but not move them and then theres the danger of getting hit and giving them a free kill. So try to use it on characters that dont move for a bit and then go (the starfox characters spring to mind but A) be careful not to get hit and B) you would only be pushing them farther away from the edge whereas with ness you're changing the angle that he flys at or countering his ball thing with your up B (WoI can block projectiles))

A good idea might be to force them to fall to the edge (or just past it onto the stage) and push them back as they fall but after their up B.

Come to think about it, it probably would fail with Sonic's up b.

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on January 02, 2009, 07:00:29 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on January 02, 2009, 06:52:49 PM

I'm passed fed up now.

It's on Nintendo's End.

Come to think about it, it probably would fail with Sonic's up b.
Yeah. I dont think he spends enough time in one place to be pushed back. It's also too risky as he could attack at any time.

QingXin

O_O
Cut that quote tree, will ya? O_O

O_O

Anyway, I think I'm taking a little break from Wi-Fi, for now... Seems like it likes being an anus >:( >:(