The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2009, 12:46:09 AM
That battle field ended in a blur........
I don't even recall what happened.

Are y'all done with Diddy? Cause if y'all are let me know.

Gamree, Please pick the next ditto you would like to have when we ARE Able to hopefully pull this off again.
(thats if everybody is done with Diddy Kong)

I can't compete with you guys on Diddy...sheesh.

*nudges DL104* Thank you.

I hate being a hypocrite, and my apoligies to you Gamree for holding on to the edge while you were trying to recover like that.
I felt awful and KO'ed myself on purpose. :(

IT'S NOT LIKE I DID IT ON PURPOSE, I WAS FOCUSED ON MYSELF WITH OUT REALIZING/LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WERE DOING!  For the most part, I always give good space to people when they are trying to recover from the ledge.

I really like a good Fair honest battle, when it's fun.

Bah, it's okay.  I can't say that I wasn't a little ticked off when you did it to me, but then again, DL had done it to me twice already and I think I did it once or twice as well, lol.  So it's all good.

My Diddy rocks, but I haven't been using him as much lately (I use that excuse a lot, huh?).  You were doing pretty good there against DL in the beginning shortly after I lost all of my lives in the battlefield fight, but you kind of got ahead of yourself and lost it after he killed you that first time.  I know Matt's pretty darn good with Diddy, too, but it's a pity I didn't get to fight with him today.  So many bananas, though.  @_@

Er, I don't think I should be the one to choose the next ditto, otherwise we'll all be playing as big, fat, blubbery penguins with mallets.  ;D  Let Matt or DL choose, that is if DL is now in our little group of crazy ditto matches.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on January 17, 2009, 01:06:04 AM

Gamree, Please pick the next ditto you would like to have when we ARE Able to hopefully pull this off again.

I hate being a hypocrite, and my apoligies to you Gamree for holding on to the edge while you were trying to recover like that.

IT'S NOT LIKE I DID IT ON PURPOSE, I WAS FOCUSED ON MYSELF WITH OUT REALIZING/LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WERE DOING!  For the most part, I always give good space to people when they are trying to recover from the ledge.

Bah, it's okay.  I can't say that I wasn't a little ticked off when you did it to me, but then again, DL had done it to me twice already and I think I did it once or twice as well, lol.  So it's all good.

My Diddy rocks, but I haven't been using him as much lately (I use that excuse a lot, huh?).  You were doing pretty good there against DL in the beginning shortly after I lost all of my lives in the battlefield fight, but you kind of got ahead of yourself and lost it after he killed you that first time.  I know Matt's pretty darn good with Diddy, too, but it's a pity I didn't get to fight with him today.  So many bananas, though.  @_@

Er, I don't think I should be the one to choose the next ditto, otherwise we'll all be playing as big, fat, blubbery penguins with mallets.  ;D  Let Matt or DL choose, that is if DL is now in our little group of crazy ditto matches.

LOL :D

Well I'll choose then...........
We should Ditto.................................................

WARIO

muwahahahaha!!

__

If we can, let's do it tonight.
Around the same time, cause I KNOW I have to close my store tonight.
Won't get off till after 10, my time.

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2009, 10:47:57 AM
Quote from: Gamree on January 17, 2009, 01:06:04 AM

LOL :D

Well I'll choose then...........
We should Ditto.................................................

WARIO

muwahahahaha!!

__

If we can, let's do it tonight.
Around the same time, cause I KNOW I have to close my store tonight.
Won't get off till after 10, my time.

That's unfortunate, then, because I won't be getting off from work until midnight my time (Mountain).  I would have loved to join in on a Wario ditto, though.  The stage would stink up like no tomorrow. ;D

StarWindWizard7

ooo 1 o clock?

I think your the only person I know who lives in that time zone.
(well I don't KNOW you but you know what I mean).

If we can get others to join, it's fine.
I don't have to go to work till 2 on Sunday.

Eizweir

Do I have to prove to people I'm worth playing?  Seriously, what's it going to take to get a match around here?  =|

And, uh, anyone want to Brawl?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

Hey Star, sent you some Brawl Vids.

They were all against Matt, except for the last one.

(Last video is pretty... insane.)

DededeCloneChris

I think I'll play Brawl very soon if somebody actually joins my room. >:(

HTA!

Yuck...
My reaction time was seriously screwed over... ah well.

Remind me to use my primaries next time we fight!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: HTA on January 18, 2009, 10:53:02 PM
Yuck...

I'll look at your videos as soon as I can, HTA!

Did you get my Marth one?
I like totally dominated...
Fav part was at the end...when I grabbed the fan and then Dolphin Slashed Diddy Kong in Slow motion.
OMG, I was so mean in that fight!
>_<
He quit the next game.
heheheheheh

Yay Marth!

Gamree

Yuck...

Likewise.  Remind me to stay away from using Sonic for a while.
O_o

Anyway, I have a room up right now if anyone wants to Brawl.  Don't know how long I'll keep it up, though.

HTA!

Quote from: Gamree on January 19, 2009, 01:20:46 PM
Yuck...

O_o

Anyway, I have a room up right now if anyone wants to Brawl.  Don't know how long I'll keep it up, though.

My only good moment in those matches was the Peach U-air chain. :(

Gamree

Quote from: HTA on January 19, 2009, 01:50:44 PM
Quote from: Gamree on January 19, 2009, 01:20:46 PM
Yuck...

O_o

My only good moment in those matches was the Peach U-air chain. :(

Yeah, that made me sad inside.  That whole match, actually.  Stupid Sonic wasn't doing what I told him.  >.<  Not that it would have mattered anyway.  I'll choose someone else to take on your Peach next time. ;D

StarWindWizard7

So, are we Wario Ditto'ing tonight?

who's in?
*thats if the Servers let us*

FruitFlow

Star, are you up for some matches?
It's been a while since we last had a match.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."