The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Matt

Matt

K, Darklink if you still want to join, go ahead.

God those were horrible matches for me, I couldn't land a single spike with Falco, kept messing up with the lasers, and couldn't nail anything with any of the other characters.

New room going up around 8:30PM PST.

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on February 05, 2009, 05:34:07 PM
K, Darklink if you still want to join, go ahead.

God those were horrible matches for me, I couldn't land a single spike with Falco, kept messing up with the lasers, and couldn't nail anything with any of the other characters.

New room going up around 8:30PM PST.

Want to play Red? He wants to play.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Ridley

I would but I don't have you in my friends list and Red is on the x box.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

Fine, I'll actually try to get this thread's activity back.

New mains, somebody play me please.

PM me for a match.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Quote from: Marth Xero on February 11, 2009, 04:18:34 PM
Fine, I'll actually try to get this thread's activity back.

New mains, somebody play me please.

PM me for a match.

I think you had improved last time we played.  Anyway, I'm up for some matches if you'd like.  I'll still mainly be playing as the King, though, so prepare for that.  I'll occassionally change to keep things interesting, though. ;D

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your "PM me for a match" until after I posted.  You edited your post while I was still typing mine. O_o

Eizweir

I've always wanted to say this.

MUNKEY RAP3D!!!1!

Haha, no, you won most of the matches, but you really need to look out for Diddy's hump.

Good games, sorry about leaving so early.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Quote from: Marth Xero on February 11, 2009, 05:17:47 PM
I've always wanted to say this.

MUNKEY RAP3D!!!1!

Haha, no, you won most of the matches, but you really need to look out for Diddy's hump.

Good games, sorry about leaving so early.

I was about to say, that was extremely shorter than what I had in mind.  Anyway, good games.  Blarg, Dedede's too fat to avoid getting humped by a monkey and then getting out of it.  But that's okay.  I got the replay to the first Diddy vs Dedede match (butt spike off the edge =D)

Someguy13

Rayquarian

Quote from: Cogs on September 25, 2008, 08:17:32 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on September 25, 2008, 08:16:19 PM
Quote from: HTA on September 25, 2008, 06:43:13 PM
Sorry if it seemed like I let you win those matches without putting up a fight, I really wasn't trying to play you at all *yawn*.
Those matches were incredibly boring... if you want to know the real reason "pros" beat you its because you are more predictable than the computers controlled players, not that they are using advanced techs.

I was watching you and you perform the same exact moves in specific situations... in a money match you'd be torn apart.
I was surprised at your Zelda though, better than I remember.

Let's see if I can exploit this tomorrow eh?   ::)

If I'm so predictable, then why not just finish me off?

Sorry for playing like an CPU player. Those lvl 9's is all I have to practice with. No one here in Dumas, Arkansas is better than me.
There probably is, but you are too lazy to check the regional boards on smashboards.
Or, you could just wait until I find this post in a search engine.

Seriously, how could anyone post such lies?  And after my birthday too!

Eizweir

Good games Gamry.  I just love Donkey Kong's counterpicks :3  Seriously, he's fun to play on Jungle Japes and Luigi's Mansion XD

I'd like that replay, If I remember I'll PM you my Wii Code sometime, if it's ok.

Gamree

Depends.  Which replay?  I think I only got one replay of our matches last night.  Also, it was frustratingly annoying on those levels, but I had bad chars for both levels anyway, so that didn't help. O_o

I knew I was definitely screwed when I chose Sonic and found out we were playing on Jungle Japes. @.@  I made sad face when you left, though, because I was just about to bring out my DK.

Anyway, I'll be up for some more Brawling tonight, so if anyone is interested, just post here, and I'll try to make it.