News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Wow, this thread is seriously dead.  :-\

Anyways, anyone want to play?  I haven't played in ages but I'll give it my best.

Gamree

I'm up for some Brawling for most of the day until 5 Mountain time if anyone is interested.  Just post here and I'll meet you online. =D

Gamree

Matt

I will have a room up tonight around 9pm PST if anyone is up for some matches. If something comes up so I won't be able to play, I will be sure to post why.

Gamree

Harken!  What is this?  Finally, another fight I can join in on!  The Green Mage shall answer that call!  I'll be there to brawl, so hopefully nothing else comes up for you again like last time. ;D

Matt

Good games Gamree, but darn, I won only one of those matches. Only match I can really say was great was the Ike Dittos. Also wtf happened in the last match, I hit Ness from left with pk thunder and then he went left instead of right. :(

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on February 23, 2009, 10:59:34 PM
Good games Gamree, but dang, I won only one of those matches. Only match I can really say was great was the Ike Dittos. Also wtf happened in the last match, I hit Ness from left with pk thunder and then he went left instead of right. :(

The Toon Link vs. Dedede match had me in giggles.  O_o  Ike match came right down to the last few hits for oth of us, and it was intense.  I lol'd really hard with your Ness and PK thunder in that last match, though.  I was all ready and prepared for it and was waiting for my time to strike, and then you go shooting off into the opposite direction.  Took me a second to realize what happened.  Yeah, I guess the game decided it hated you and jacked a life from you.  O_o

Matt

@Gamree, I cried when that Pk Thunder backfired.

@Everyone, another room is to go up at 9PM PST time, I won't wait for long when the time comes. So be ready.  :)

Gamree

I may or may not be able to make it tonight since I haven't been sleeping that well lately and will probably go to bed early, so I guess we'll just have to see.  Also, I watched the replay of our last match again (yoiy, replay!) and it seems like you miscalculated the PK Thunder and it somehow went a half of an inch over the left side of your head and then went down and hit the right side of your head, sending your flying off to the left.  That was screwed up...

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on February 24, 2009, 07:02:35 PM
I may or may not be able to make it tonight since I haven't been sleeping that well lately and will probably go to bed early, so I guess we'll just have to see.  Also, I watched the replay of our last match again (yoiy, replay!) and it seems like you miscalculated the PK Thunder and it somehow went a half of an inch over the left side of your head and then went down and hit the right side of your head, sending your flying off to the left.  That was screwed up...

Oh well, I feel asleep before 5 minutes till 9, so you missed nothing. There will be a room up tonight though.

Gamree

Okay.  I'll mostly be using Dedede and Wario to try some new things, so I hope that's okay with you.

Gamree

I see you have a room up, but someone's already in there.  You up for a three-for-all, or should I just wait until you two are done?

Gamree

Aw, why you guys have to pick on the fat guy, huh?  Okay, I guess it's not my night for Wario, so I guess I'll just stick with the King for tonight...