News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Anyone want to Brawl now? :P  I have to see how bad I've gotten after all this time of not playing.

Gamree

Quote from: darklink140 on February 25, 2009, 10:44:42 PM
Anyone want to Brawl now? :P  I have to see how bad I've gotten after all this time of not playing.

O_o
My Dedede...

GG's guys.

That last mine would have been mine.  >:(  Luigi's recovery </3.

Gamree

Quote from: darklink140 on February 25, 2009, 11:25:28 PM
GG's guys.

If you had survived, Wario would have seen to it that the victory would have been his anyway.  He's greedy like that. = D
Lol, after the fart broke Matt's shield, I was like, "Wh-WHAT!?!  It worked!?!  It worked!  Maybe not how I planned it, but it worked!"  Ah the memories.  If only I got a replay of that match.  That goes to show you that with a well placed fart, you can go places! O_O

Quote from: Gamree on February 25, 2009, 11:30:09 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on February 25, 2009, 11:25:28 PM
GG's guys.

If you had survived, Wario would have seen to it that the victory would have been his anyway.  He's greedy like that. = D
Lol, after the fart broke Matt's shield, I was like, "Wh-WHAT!?!  It worked!?!  It worked!  Maybe not how I planned it, but it worked!"  Ah the memories.  If only I got a replay of that match.  That goes to show you that with a well placed fart, you can go places! O_O

I was wondering towards the end of the match why you didn't use it. O_o

I thought Matt would go flying too.

Eh, you got lucky.  ::)

Matt

GG's, even though I was like this most of the time " :|". Some of the those kills were outrageous 1 out of 10 chance of happening.  :-\

DededeCloneChris

Gamree

Quote from: darklink140 on February 25, 2009, 11:33:45 PM
Eh, you got lucky.  ::)

Whatever lets you sleep at night... :P

Quote from: `Matt` on February 25, 2009, 11:38:32 PM
GG's, even though I was like this most of the time " :|". Some of the those kills were outrageous 1 out of 10 chance of happening.  :-\

Yeah, but you'd be surprised how often shtuff like that happens.  Crazy fun. ;D

Matt

Heads up to all, room going up around 8:30pm PST, also I will mainly be using Ness and Sonic, and maybe Diddy.

Gamree

DededeCloneChris

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 26, 2009, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: Gamree on February 26, 2009, 04:16:34 PM
You can count on me being there if I don'tfall alseep. ;D
...AHEM...

You should have a doctor check that out, that sounds like a nasty throat problem you got there. ;D

Someguy13

Man Gamree its's frustrating fighting you. It takes a full second for my character to even begin to react to my pressing buttons. That last match in particular was terrible. But still GGs.

Gamree

Quote from: Someguy13 on February 26, 2009, 08:53:09 PM
Man Gamree its's frustrating fighting you. It takes a full second for my character to even begin to react to my pressing buttons. That last match in particular was terrible. But still GGs.

You had problems?  I had problems.  I had about a second and a half of button lag (first thing I noticed as soon as our first match began, oh the horror) plus a sudden stutter every five to ten seconds, and you try playing with Dedede under those kinds of conditions! O_o

But yeah, fun games.  ;D

Someguy13

Quote from: Gamree on February 26, 2009, 08:57:44 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on February 26, 2009, 08:53:09 PM

You had problems?  I had problems.  I had about a second and a half of button lag (first thing I noticed as soon as our first match began, oh the horror) plus a sudden stutter every five to ten seconds, and you try playing with Dedede under those kinds of conditions! O_o

But yeah, fun games.  ;D
Know whose worse than dedede for that? Anyone that gets any kind of speed when dashing. suddenly every attack is a dash attack.