News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on February 26, 2009, 08:48:35 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on February 26, 2009, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: Gamree on February 26, 2009, 04:16:34 PM
You can count on me being there if I don'tfall alseep. ;D
...AHEM...

You should have a doctor check that out, that sounds like a nasty throat problem you got there. ;D
I want something: a comment Ms. Attack-from-above-all-the-time.

Matt

Someguy, I'm not going to play you if you're going to spam your arrows. You had little bursts of spam with Pit's arrows in that last match.

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on February 26, 2009, 09:33:56 PM
Someguy, I'm not going to play you if you're going to spam your arrows. You had little bursts of spam with Pit's arrows in that last match.
Thats cuz I was trying to heal your ness. But you kept taking that sheild thing down right before it hit and it became funny. Also you spam falcos blaster when ever you play as him and anyway why are you complaining about spam? It makes people predictable and easy to counter. If you wanna keep getting hit by the same move over and over even though you should know its coming thats not my fault.

Matt

Quote from: Someguy13 on February 26, 2009, 09:37:29 PM
Thats cuz I was trying to heal your ness. But you kept taking that sheild thing down right before it hit and it became funny. Also you spam falcos blaster when ever you play as him and anyway why are you complaining about spam? It makes people predictable and easy to counter. If you wanna keep getting hit by the same move over and over even though you should know its coming thats not my fault.

Um, no. I don't spam Falco's Blaster, I have nearly stopped using his Blaster all together. Ask just about anyone here. Yes it makes the person predictable and it is easy to counter, but nonetheless it is cheap.

Gamree

Someguy13

Quote from: `Matt` on February 26, 2009, 09:47:02 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on February 26, 2009, 09:37:29 PM

Um, no. I don't spam Falco's Blaster, I have nearly stopped using his Blaster all together. Ask just about anyone here. Yes it makes the person predictable and it is easy to counter, but nonetheless it is cheap.
Last time I played you and you were falco you spammed. To be fair It has been a while since the last time that was so you could have changed.
It seems as though we define cheap differently. I would call something cheap it it was un avoidable and un counterable. For example Tabuus move where he goes into the background and launches those ring things that kill you in one hit. Something like that but undogable would be cheap. Spamming as I see it (predictable ect.) and you agreed too is not cheap. It's stupid. Even though Im defending spamming here it dosent mean I enjoy/do it. Its generally boring for most people involved except the one being spammed who can be busying themselves setting up for away around it. Myself I dont generally fire more than 5 arrows at a time at the most. Standing in one place hitting B like a moron is not the most entertaining of passtimes.

Gamree

Anyone want to play some matches today?  I'd like to practice with my King, Wario, and a couple of other chars.  I'm currently in the process of changing mains.

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on February 28, 2009, 11:04:23 AM
Anyone want to play some matches today?  I'd like to practice with my King, Wario, and a couple of other chars.  I'm currently in the process of changing mains.

I might. MIGHT. I need practice with Ness & Ike, and maybe Diddy though I tempted to drop Diddy cause I am horrible with him now.  :(

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on February 28, 2009, 11:14:30 AM
Quote from: Gamree on February 28, 2009, 11:04:23 AM

I might. MIGHT. I need practice with Ness & Ike, and maybe Diddy though I tempted to drop Diddy cause I am horrible with him now.  :(

I'm sure with practice you could become better with him again.  Anyway, if you want to brawl, just name a time and I'll see if I can make it.

Doodle

YEAH

Gamree

Thanks for the matches, Someguy.  Those helped me know where my characters stand and who I should maybe start maining with.

Um... seems pretty dead tonight, but none the less, anyone up for some brawl matches tonight?

Someguy13

Sorry about leaving Gamree. Would have stayed longer but I was getting tired of hitting the button an hour before I wanted anything to happen.
That Sheik vs Sheik had me with my mouth open most of the time at the fact that I was managing something as simple as teching which requires only the slightest bit of timing.
Also sorry about sticking you with my lame characters. Samus and Marth are both characters I would like to improve as I get random bursts of awesome with them (which is what led me to main Pit besides he's really fun to play).
You seem almost used to the lag. it's crazy.

Someguy13

Quote from: Gamree on February 28, 2009, 08:00:57 PM
Thanks for the matches, Someguy.  Those helped me know where my characters stand and who I should maybe start maining with.

Um... seems pretty dead tonight, but none the less, anyone up for some brawl matches tonight?
No problem. I would give you advice on who your better as but I dont think I could acuratly say with all that lag. Though Wario seemed better but it could be that you deal with lag better with him than your other characters.

Gamree

Quote from: Someguy13 on February 28, 2009, 08:09:19 PM
Quote from: Gamree on February 28, 2009, 08:00:57 PM

No problem. I would give you advice on who your better as but I dont think I could acuratly say with all that lag. Though Wario seemed better but it could be that you deal with lag better with him than your other characters.

Maybe.  Some of those characters I haven't played with in a while, and were funky as heck to control after such a long while.  I had a sad face for Luigi, Sheik, and especially Lucario, all who felt so stiff when combined with the button lag. = (  I've been doing intense training with both Dedede and Wario, so I hope I've improved greatly with both, although I know my Wario could still improve a lot.

I thought about bringing out my Pit and Pika, but it's been almost ages since I've played as either, and I probably would have defaulted to accidental spamming. O_o