News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Just got off work early today, so I can do a few matches of Brawl if anyone wants to.  I could maybe use some advice on how to improve my Dedede, Wario, and Kirby, and maybe a few other chars, too.

Gamree

Sorry about the lag, Matt.  My mom was loading a Hell's Kitchen episode and I didn't know about it, and it was slowing down our connection.  If you want to join again, she'll be done watching it in about half an hour. = (

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on March 01, 2009, 03:35:04 PM
Just got off work early today, so I can do a few matches of Brawl if anyone wants to.  I could maybe use some advice on how to improve my Dedede, Wario, and Kirby, and maybe a few other chars, too.
Not going to let my butt kicked by that shaddy Dedede again like yesterday until I improve.

You were spamming the dodge move a lot. O_o

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 01, 2009, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: Gamree on March 01, 2009, 03:35:04 PM
Not going to let my butt kicked by that shaddy Dedede again like yesterday until I improve.

Spamming... dodge?  That's a new one.  Well then, next time I'll let him get hit after hit until he's black and blue... yeah right.  For a fat penguin, he's not so easy to hit, is he?  You should try some different tactics at times, though, because you're becoming increasingly predictable and easy to read at times.  Mix it up a bit to keep your opponent on edge.

Oh yeah, and the point of a Free For All is just that: a Free For All.  Next time, stop going after me the entire time and every single match and hit Zies once or twice, will ya?  (You too, Zies.  Don't think I didn't notice that...)

Matt

I can't help but to laugh at your statement. I mean really, spamming dodge? You might as well just quit playing for saying that. Saying someone is being cheap by spamming their projectiles is one thing, but spamming dodge? But I guess you're right, instead of using dodge you should just get hit and evidently lose the match.

Gamree up for a few matches in about a hour(7:30PM PST)?

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on March 01, 2009, 07:39:18 PM

I can't help but to laugh at your statement. I mean really, spamming dodge? You might as well just quit playing for saying that. Saying someone is being cheap by spamming their projectiles is one thing, but spamming dodge? But I guess you're right, instead of using dodge you should just get hit and evidently lose the match.

Of course.  You know me, I'm always up for some brawling. ;D

I'll make sure our connections better this time around if I can, too.

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on March 01, 2009, 07:46:17 PM

Of course.  You know me, I'm always up for some brawling. ;D

I'll make sure our connections better this time around if I can, too.

Alright, sounds good.  :D

DededeCloneChris

Nope. Still playing here. ;)

I actually love playing with smart strategist people like Gamree. ;D It means more fun, like Zen.

Also, I've got Zies's FC during the whole fights! XD

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 01, 2009, 08:02:01 PM

I actually love playing with smart strategist people like Gamree. ;D It means more fun, like Zen.

Good, now you and Zies can have fun owning each other.  Unless one of you is a notch above the other, in which case then only one of you will have fun owning the other. O_o

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on March 01, 2009, 08:06:42 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on March 01, 2009, 08:02:01 PM

Good, now you and Zies can have fun owning each other.  Unless one of you is a notch above the other, in which case then only one of you will have fun owning the other. O_o
...Wanna play? ;D

Gamree

A few quick matches, maybe.  My brother might be about to kick me off the nternet. O_o

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on March 01, 2009, 10:20:45 PM
A few quick matches, maybe.  My brother might be about to kick me off the nternet. O_o
We ended in a tie or what? ???

Gamree

Don't know, I was only able to play in two matches.  My King SD'd on the first one, but my Wario more than made up for that on the second match.  After that, it got late and my brother wanted the Internet so I had to leave.  Maybe next time I can play a bit longer.

Anyway, anyone up for some matches tonight?

.:DL:.

If any of you guys, Matt, Gamree or whoever, want to Brawl now or later today, let me know.  ;D

Gamree