News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: .:DL:. on March 18, 2009, 05:24:14 PM
GG's Matt.  Sorry about that disconnection, "the game disc can not be read"  :|

Those were some fun matches.  ;D

GG's DL. Surely some interesting kills.

Gamree

Quote from: Zies on March 18, 2009, 04:14:12 PM
Quote from: Gamree on March 18, 2009, 01:35:29 PM
EDIT:  Blarg, change of plans.  I have 10 videos I want to upload to Youtube, so I won't be able to play much tonight, if at all.  Sorry. = (
...Lawl...

So far, of those 10 videos I'm putting up, only 2 have fully been uploaded as of right now...
*slams head repeatefly into desk*

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Just in case anyone is wondering or even cares, I'm on vacation until Thursday, so I won't be able to Brawl until then or Friday.

Zies

Quote from: Gamree on March 23, 2009, 01:39:47 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering or even cares, I'm on vacation until Thursday, so I won't be able to Brawl until then or Friday.
...Obviously no one cares or will care because they have not and will not post a reply to your post...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Gamree

Quote from: Zies on March 23, 2009, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: Gamree on March 23, 2009, 01:39:47 PM
...Obviously no one cares or will care because they have not and will not post a reply to your post...

Of course you're the first one to reply to my post with a hypocritical statement.  Why am I not surprised?

Playat

I've been gone for way too long.
Hey everyone! ;D. Sorry I haven't been on the forums for quite some time. My home comp don't have internet access so I can't brawl peeps online. Also I've been going to other forums lately which is why I haven't been on here for a while.  I hope I can get internet access and start brawling you guys again soon though. Its no fun brawling with CPUs and watching replays.

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on March 23, 2009, 03:22:04 PM
Hey everyone! ;D. Sorry I haven't been on the forums for quite some time. My home comp don't have internet access so I can't brawl peeps online. Also I've been going to other forums lately which is why I haven't been on here for a while.  I hope I can get internet access and start brawling you guys again soon though. Its no fun brawling with CPUs and watching replays.

Dude I just got back into it again. Get internet asap! I can't wait to play you again!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on March 23, 2009, 06:11:26 PM

Dude I just got back into it again. Get internet asap! I can't wait to play you again!

Lol Don't worry I'll get it soon. ;D I can't wait to play you as well!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on March 23, 2009, 08:38:59 PM
Quote from: Ridley on March 23, 2009, 06:11:26 PM

Lol Don't worry I'll get it soon. ;D I can't wait to play you as well!!!!

Also I got back a little into mario kart and can use someone to play with there too but that is for another time I supose.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Finally just got back from vacation.  I'll be up for some Brawling today (Saturday) until about 2:00 in the afternoon (Mountain time).

Doodle

Well, I've got homework this weekend. I have to read. :-\
BUT PROCRASTINATING FOR THE WIN
LET'S PLAY SOME BRAWL
YEAH

Gamree

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 28, 2009, 09:28:21 AM
LET'S PLAY SOME BRAWL
Yeah!
*notices he's 3 hours late*
Crud!
Anyway, I'm still up for some matches for the next 3 hours or so if anyone else is.  Haven't brawled for a week and I would like to get some practice in before I leave for work.

Magnum

Quote from: Gamree on March 28, 2009, 11:07:31 AM
Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 28, 2009, 09:28:21 AM
LET'S PLAY SOME BRAWL
Yeah!
*notices he's 3 hours late*
Crud!
Anyway, I'm still up for some matches for the next 3 hours or so if anyone else is.  Haven't brawled for a week and I would like to get some practice in before I leave for work.
I could probably play. Just let me go find out what my friend code is and I'll get back to ya

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Doodle

Eh, sorry. I got sidetracked and forgot to play. :-\
I'm still up for some matches though.
Maybe tomorrow, or whenever. I get home a little bit before 3pm.
YEAH