News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Wow, you replied... faster than I had thought.  Yeah, I'm 2 hours behind, and that would be a good time to brawl.

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 03, 2009, 12:25:52 PM
Wow, you replied... faster than I had thought.  Yeah, I'm 2 hours behind, and that would be a good time to brawl.

Well I am online now. anyway, sounds good.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

GG's Gamree. In case you couldn't tell, I was "Redox" (Way back when my name was RedSox :P) You're actually really good. Then again, all I've been playing since the new year is my XBox, but w/e.

Ridley

That was really bad... There was a button lag that made my shield come out a second after I pressed the button. I wasn't even able to glide toss properly.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Red on April 03, 2009, 02:13:01 PM
GG's Gamree. In case you couldn't tell, I was "Redox" (Way back when my name was RedSox :P) You're actually really good. Then again, all I've been playing since the new year is my XBox, but w/e.

Silly Red, of course I remember you.  Yeah, good games btw. ;D

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 03, 2009, 02:27:36 PM
That was really bad... There was a button lag that made my shield come out a second after I pressed the button. I wasn't even able to glide toss properly.

Sorry for the double post.  Yeah, there was some button lag on my end, too.  Oh well. Still GG. ;D

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 03, 2009, 02:37:26 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 03, 2009, 02:27:36 PM

Sorry for the double post.  Yeah, there was some button lag on my end, too.  Oh well. Still GG. ;D

Yeah but we started choosing the same stages at the end. We should have also went for some variety.
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

I'll play a few matches if anyone is up for it.
I'm sick, so I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go. :P
YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on April 04, 2009, 11:15:24 AM
I'll play a few matches if anyone is up for it.
I'm sick, so I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go. :P

I can play later when my bro leaves.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

I'll be up for some matches for the next few hours, but then I've got to go to work.

Matt

Guys brawl lame now, you should all give up on it. Woohoooooooooooo.

Doodle

OK, I'm going on right now.
Somebody else wants to play me, too, so I'll create the room.
My FC is in my sig, I'll add you if I haven't already.

YEAH