News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zies

Quote from: Gamree on April 14, 2009, 02:14:12 PM
Looking for some one to Brawl.  About 2 weeks of nonestop DBZ can make you go a little rusty, so I could use the practice. ;D
...Bull dodo, you're just a terrible gamer...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Gamree

Quote from: Zies on April 15, 2009, 04:10:05 AM
Quote from: Gamree on April 14, 2009, 02:14:12 PM
Looking for some one to Brawl.  About 2 weeks of nonestop DBZ can make you go a little rusty, so I could use the practice. ;D
...Bull dodo, you're just a terrible gamer...

So... Brawl?

Ridley

Those were some great matches Tri! I can't believe you lost that comeback in that Luigi match.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on April 16, 2009, 09:33:36 AM
Those were some great matches Tri! I can't believe you lost that comeback in that Luigi match.
Thanks!  ;D

Good games. Your R.O.B. is awesome! As is your Luigi, come to think of it.

Gamree

Brawl today, anyone?  I really need to stop watching DBZ and get back into Brawling shape...

FruitFlow

I'll get online in about 15 to 20 minutes, Gamree.
If you'll still be on.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zies

Quote from: Gamree on April 16, 2009, 03:18:06 PM
Brawl today, anyone?  I really need to stop watching DBZ and get back into Brawling shape...
...DBZ was good, but Brawl is new, do that more often...

...Besides, you should have done DBZ long ago when you were still 6 years old...)=<...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Magnum

Quote from: Zies on April 16, 2009, 04:52:06 PM

...Besides, you should have done DBZ long ago when you were still 6 years old...)=<...
I just bought the 1st season of DBZ on DVD. Absolute love.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Gamree

Quote from: Zies on April 16, 2009, 04:52:06 PM

You just answered the reason why I'm watching them all again.  Yeah, I watched DBZ (up until the beginning of the Buu Saga), but that was so very long ago, I barely remember all of the little details.  So, I'm buying all of the seasons again and watching them for nostalgia.  I'm currently on Season 4, about to go to Season 5.  Ah, the memories...

Anyway, anyone up for some brawling today before I go to work?

Someguy13

I watched from the first episode of Dragonball through DBZ and to the last episode of DBGT on youtube.
I think Dragonball was my favorite because everyone was more even it didn't revolve around a handfull of rape-ass characters also Roshi was funniest in DB.
That said DBZ was still awesome.
I cant find any seasons of DBZ on DVD which makes me very sad :(

Matt

Get back to Brawling you dumb rednecks. I'll be on later on during the day if anyone is up for a few match.

Someguy13

Quote from: Matt on April 17, 2009, 02:09:49 PM
Get back to Brawling you dumb rednecks. I'll be on later on during the day if anyone is up for a few match.
Yup that's me. Your typical everyday Canadian redneck.

jnfs2014

Gamree

I'll be up for Brawling for the most part of the day, so if you want a match, just post and I'll hopefully go online. ;D

Gamree

GGs, Chris, but you should really improve your connection somehow before we brawl again.  That lag was terrible.

Ridley, if you're still there, I'm still up for some Brawling. ;D