The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on April 18, 2009, 06:11:55 PM
GGs, Chris, but you should really improve your connection somehow before we brawl again.  That lag was terrible.

Ridley, if you're still there, I'm still up for some Brawling. ;D
I blame my own lag and my little screw ups with the IC. :D

Though I had you on the ropes even more than before, didn't I?

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 18, 2009, 06:22:58 PM
GGs, Chris, but you should really improve your connection somehow before we brawl again.  That lag was terrible.

Meh, I blame the bad lag for making it harder to react and read what you were doing.  Once we got those smooth patches, though, I got to owning. ;D  There were some close calls, and I think you were better with the Ice Climbers, but it's hard to tell with lag.

Like I said, try to improve your connection somehow so we can have real matches.  And so I can read you better.  O_o

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on April 18, 2009, 06:30:37 PM

Meh, I blame the bad lag for making it harder to react and read what you were doing.  Once we got those smooth patches, though, I got to owning. ;D  There were some close calls, and I think you were better with the Ice Climbers, but it's hard to tell with lag.

Like I said, try to improve your connection somehow so we can have real matches.  And so I can read you better.  O_o
I'll use LAN instead of Wi-Fi then.

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 18, 2009, 06:32:48 PM

That might work. ;D

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 18, 2009, 06:38:52 PM

That might work. ;D

I thought I brought the lag in lol. Anyway, I can play tomorow. I just turned the wii off now.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 18, 2009, 07:46:51 PM
Quote from: Gamree on April 18, 2009, 06:38:52 PM

That might work. ;D

I thought I brought the lag in lol. Anyway, I can play tomorow. I just turned the wii off now.

Nah, it was already bad before you joined.  I'll be able to play tomorrow evening after 6 MTN, but not before because I have to work.

Dawei

ggs Ridely, sorry I have to go. Going to get some food from Costco.

I'll critique you when I get back if you'd like.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 03:01:01 PM

ggs. I was playing pretty slopily with Rob though. I was destroying your Snake and your one lucky ariel killed me. I need some work with that. Anyway, I wouldn't mind you if you critique me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 03:07:36 PM

ggs. I was playing pretty slopily with Rob though. I was destroying your Snake and your one lucky ariel killed me. I need some work with that. Anyway, I wouldn't mind you if you critique me.

I wouldn't say "destroying" when I manage to make a comeback from getting gimped at 0%. :P

You have 2 huge flaws. 1) You roll too much. If it wasn't for the massive button lag, you'd be punished like hell. Running away, is in fact, faster than rolling away.

2)Your techs are useless. It doesn't matter if you can "reverse laser" or whatever if you can't plain play. You run/roll all the way across the darn stage just so you can jump off and do a reverse laser or gyro or whatever. It should ALWAYS be mindgames/basics over tech skill. Especially in a game where tech skill is pretty much non existent.
I would have more to say but I already forgot most of what I was going to say lol.

Captain Justice

his main problem is that he doesn't use Boozer therefore he can't devastate Dawei like I used to.

the end
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Dawei

Quote from: Echo on April 19, 2009, 05:39:54 PM
his main problem is that he doesn't use Boozer therefore he can't devastate Dawei like I used to.

the end
Actually, he did use Bowser. D:
But it clearly wasn't as sexy as yours. You should teach me Bowser again.

Gamree

I have to go out to buy something from bestBuy quickly, but I'll brawl you when I get back if you're up for it, Playat.

Playat

Quote from: Gamree on April 19, 2009, 06:10:07 PM
I have to go out to buy something from bestBuy quickly, but I'll brawl you when I get back if you're up for it, Playat.

ok

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 04:10:17 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 03:07:36 PM

I wouldn't say "destroying" when I manage to make a comeback from getting gimped at 0%. :P

You have 2 huge flaws. 1) You roll too much. If it wasn't for the massive button lag, you'd be punished like hell. Running away, is in fact, faster than rolling away.

2)Your techs are useless. It doesn't matter if you can "reverse laser" or whatever if you can't plain play. You run/roll all the way across the darn stage just so you can jump off and do a reverse laser or gyro or whatever. It should ALWAYS be mindgames/basics over tech skill. Especially in a game where tech skill is pretty much non existent.
I would have more to say but I already forgot most of what I was going to say lol.

Alright, want a rematch so I can try it out?
...It's quite obvious...