News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 03:48:11 PM
Quote from: Red on April 20, 2009, 03:33:29 PM
Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 03:05:07 PM
Quote from: Cogs on April 20, 2009, 02:45:40 PM
Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 02:09:19 PM
Cool, sounds like we have some good games going on now. ;D

Tournament team battles anyone? (team attack)
Teams are too much fun, but it's too hard to pull it off on a small, inactive site like nsf.

Well, I meant when me, Playat, Ridley, and either Red or Playat's friends brawl, we could maybe do a few team matches since we would all be together in one place. Just a hopeful wish.   Maybe sometime we could find a day where you, me, Playat, and Ridley can do some team matches.  Sounds like some fun to me.  Just throwing a thought out there.

Anyway, GGs, Red, but I think I'll take a break for now, at least until Ridley wants to Brawl.  I get worse for some reason after about 15 or so matches.  Those Free-for-Alls were fun with Playat and Jay, too, but too bad they were so short lived due to lag kicking us all off. = (
Hey, don't worry about it. I'm just goofing around. I don't use most of the characters I was using.

The strange thing is, once they lagged out, they didn't come back on...

Oh, I didn't even get past using Kirby in my mains. :sadface:

Good games.  Do me a favor once in a while, though, and go after Ridley?  75% of the time you came after my DK.  Especially in that last match, when Ridley still had three lives, a very high hit percentage, and was over in da corner spammin hiz lazaz, you still saw to it to come after me.  Kind of annoying.

Maybe Playat and his friend got had to go somewhere, or they just were tired of a Free-for-all.  Oh well.
I remember quite a few times Ridley got mad because we basically played tennis with him to rack up 80%. I just go after whoever is closer, when it's a free for all. :P

Gamree

I remember we did that once or twice (your fireballs and DK's ftilt), but I also remember you guys did that to me at the beginning of one match and I was at 109% in less than ten seconds into the match.  God, that made me angry.  O_o

jnfs2014

Red

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 04:19:14 PM
I remember we did that once or twice (your fireballs and DK's ftilt), but I also remember you guys did that to me at the beginning of one match and I was at 109% in less than ten seconds into the match.  God, that made me angry.  O_o
OH YEAH. That made me laugh so hard. XD

Matt

Magnum

Quote from: Matt on April 20, 2009, 06:00:33 PM
Join my room or I will steal all your weed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Y?ESH

SHOW YO' MOVES!
...Wait, actually... not yet.  :P

I'm new here, so I'm not entirely sure how this thing works, but I think I just post my FC info and away I go? :P

WII NUMBER = 4186 8674 1196 2495
FC NUMBER = 1547 4866 5642
Location = Ontario
ONLINE SCREEN NAME = Y?ESH

I'm not as interested in adding wii numbers as brawl friend codes, but add it if you want. I main Mario, with no specific secondary characters as back ups. I hope there's enough room on your friend lists for me, and I guess I'll see you people online? :3 ( If I'm even good enough to put up a fight >.< )

Other info:
-META KNIGHT SCARES ME 0_.
-Yes, I DO choose other stages than the main ones (FD, SV, BF). You might see me pick Green Hill zone from time to time, along with Port Town Areo Dive, Corneria etc. (But no... "different" stages like pictochat)
-YESH!

...And have a nice day. XD
MAH BOI

jnfs2014

Quote from: Y?ESH on April 20, 2009, 06:15:16 PM
SHOW YO' MOVES!
...Wait, actually... not yet.  :P

I'm new here, so I'm not entirely sure how this thing works, but I think I just post my FC info and away I go? :P

WII NUMBER = 4186 8674 1196 2495
FC NUMBER = 1547 4866 5642
Location = Ontario
ONLINE SCREEN NAME = Y?ESH

I'm not as interested in adding wii numbers as brawl friend codes, but add it if you want. I main Mario, with no specific secondary characters as back ups. I hope there's enough room on your friend lists for me, and I guess I'll see you people online? :3 ( If I'm even good enough to put up a fight >.< )

Other info:
-META KNIGHT SCARES ME 0_.
-Yes, I DO choose other stages than the main ones (FD, SV, BF). You might see me pick Green Hill zone from time to time, along with Port Town Areo Dive, Corneria etc. (But no... "different" stages like pictochat)
-YESH!

...And have a nice day. XD
I'll play.
FC: 0301 9622 3489
Name: JNFS

Dawei

JNFS (since I'm guessing you're the one that was getting their stage picked)

Let's try stages that you can actually on next time.

Gamree

Quote from: Mungam on April 20, 2009, 06:01:36 PM

Weed slows my reflexes, which in turn hampers my Brawl skills, so I gave it all to Mungam.  O_o

Also, welcome, Y?ESH.  Hope you have some fun brawling people from here online.

Magnum

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 07:01:54 PM

Weed slows my reflexes, which in turn hampers my Brawl skills, so I gave it all to Mungam.  O_o

I kinda want to Brawl now that my dad's done playing. Any quick matches? Anyone?
1376-0826-3031

jnfs2014

Lol, Hanenbow is awesome.

Lol, it was Cogs vs. Ridley with me doing nothing.

Magnum

Y?ESH

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 07:01:54 PM

:P Thanks. I hope so too. ;D We should play together sometime. ;)
MAH BOI

Playat