The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Okay, so I'm going to a local city tournament for SSBB that takes place exactly a week from now, and I don't know how good my opponents are going to be, so I need to get in as much practice as I can until then.  I'm going to try to be online every night this entire week, so if you'd like to brawl, just let me know or just join my room.

HTA!

HTA is back in black.
I am now able to play Brawl again, and will be for the next couple hours if people are willing to fight me.

Not sure if my lag is back or not, but my connection to the router is fantastic.

I've still got all the FC's from before... re-add me if you are interested.

Someguy13

Quote from: HTA on May 10, 2009, 01:05:01 PM
HTA is back in black.
I am now able to play Brawl again, and will be for the next couple hours if people are willing to fight me.

Not sure if my lag is back or not, but my connection to the router is fantastic.

I've still got all the FC's from before... re-add me if you are interested.
If you're still around then i would be down for that.

Gamree

Anyone up for helping me practice today for my upcoming tournament?

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on May 11, 2009, 12:56:46 PM
Anyone up for helping me practice today for my upcoming tournament?

I wish I could but I am very busy today. Maybe Red can play at 4:30 though.
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

If somebody replies in the next half hour I'll play some matches.

Nayrman

Playat

Nayrman

Quote from: Playat on May 11, 2009, 04:44:48 PM
Hey nayr wanna brawl?
I just got done. Getting ready for the House season finale. Had some "interesting" matches in Basic Brawl.
First I dominated, and then all three got butt hurt and ganged up on me for about four matches (I still won two XD ).
And then I got DC'd, and the next group was me and a bunch of Sonic's just messing around. It was fun.