News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Gamree on May 13, 2009, 04:19:31 PM
Meta holds that title in my eyes. O_o
At least you can marginally fight Metaknight. Rob is blatantly fast and has way too few frames of animation. I could go on and on about the stupid robit, so instead I'll ninny about online.
I love how all of Snake's speed, power, and priority just MAGICALLY disappear whenever I'm playing online.

Some good games HTA. That lazerlock was weird. Again, to Ridley, ROB NEEDS TO DIE!  :robotangry:

Gamree

Quote from: HTA on May 13, 2009, 04:37:55 PM
I need to fix my Wavebird.
My only wired controller is broken. :(

Decent games, even if there was a lot of camping when you were about to die.
:P

Anyway, looks like I'm getting back into my game okay.
Will take some more practice... my first matches in neigh on four months I believe. D:

Loved the DK, ROB, DDD match though. :P Almost got you.
And when I was Falco, I got Nayr in a laserlock by accident. O_O

I'll play tomorrow around the same time if I'm able.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I camped in two of the matches when I got down to my last life in only a minute and a half into the match.  Everyone else had two lives left and low percentages, so I didn't know what else to do other than guerilla tactics.  Run away!

lol, anyway, yeah, good matches, guys, although Ridley didn't stay that long after I joined.  Either way, thanks for the practice HTA and Nayr; I haven't brawled either of you in a while (don't actually remember I've actually ever brawled Nayr before).  I got in my tournament practice today. ;D

HTA!

Be sure to play me in some 1 v 1's tomorrow.

I need some practice too ;)

Gamree

Quote from: HTA on May 13, 2009, 04:51:57 PM
Be sure to play me in some 1 v 1's tomorrow.

I need some practice too ;)

You've got it. ;D  Maybe I'll bring out Dedede next time.

Playat

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on May 13, 2009, 04:47:32 PM
At least you can marginally fight Metaknight. Rob is blatantly fast and has way too few frames of animation. I could go on and on about the stupid robit, so instead I'll ninny about online.
I love how all of Snake's speed, power, and priority just MAGICALLY disappear whenever I'm playing online.

Some good games HTA. That lazerlock was weird. Again, to Ridley, ROB NEEDS TO DIE!  :robotangry:

If you use fast ariels when you get knocked off the stage, then you can survive at higher damages.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

Quote from: Ridley on May 13, 2009, 07:26:54 PM
If you use fast ariels when you get knocked off the stage, then you can survive at higher damages.
Or you use Game and Watch and master his bucket brake, then you live FOREVER
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

Quote from: [-Xephyr-] on May 13, 2009, 07:56:18 PM

Yeah but I play Rob so nothin doin for me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

All these smash terms and stuff... I have no idea what they mean.

Somebody needs to make a dictionary of these things (if not already).

Nayrman

Quote from: [-Xephyr-] on May 13, 2009, 07:56:18 PM
I've always wanted to be good at good ol gamey, but never gotten around to it.
Thing is, I'm just so used to Snake XD

Eizweir

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 14, 2009, 11:04:53 AM
All these smash terms and stuff... I have no idea what they mean.

Somebody needs to make a dictionary of these things (if not already).
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187873

Smashboards has it all.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

I am willing to concede that we are equals Depster. What about you? Also great games I had a lot of fun in each.
...It's quite obvious...

Depster

Was good, though you never would have won if shield grab didn't exist XD

We play against each other and do fairly even, though other people seem to have a harder time playing against me than you, though it may be because of my character.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ridley

Quote from: Depster on May 14, 2009, 07:49:45 PM
Was good, though you never would have won if shield grab didn't exist XD

We play against each other and do fairly even, though other people seem to have a harder time playing against me than you, though it may be because of my character.

You also wouldn't have won if your Up B didn't propel you up. :)
...It's quite obvious...