News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Playat on May 19, 2009, 02:09:50 PM
Alright.

Hmm I would have more fun with these if I didn't have to wait one second after I press the button for a shield to come out. And as everyone knows, I use my shield a lot.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Sorry playat, but as an offline player it gets really annoying to play an online player after awhile. It's no fun pressing your shield button 5 minutes before you should need to because of lag, especially when the other person only knows how to play wifi, and automatically presses all the buttons 5 minutes early because that's how they learned to play the game.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 19, 2009, 04:58:23 PM
Sorry playat, but as an offline player it gets really annoying to play an online player after awhile. It's no pressing your shield button 5 minutes before your should need to because of lag, especially when the other person only knows how to play wifi, and automatically presses all the buttons 5 minutes early because that's how they learned to play the game.

I don't even experience lag with Zen. We actually have a great connection for some reason. Also, this is not to sound like a john. Just a genuine complaint.
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on May 19, 2009, 05:03:11 PM
I don't even experience lag with Zen. We actually have a great connection for some reason. Also, this is not to sound like a john. Just a genuine complaint.
I'm not sure if you're talking to me or playat.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on May 19, 2009, 04:58:23 PM
Sorry playat, but as an offline player it gets really annoying to play an online player after awhile. It's no fun pressing your shield button 5 minutes before you should need to because of lag, especially when the other person only knows how to play wifi, and automatically presses all the buttons 5 minutes early because that's how they learned to play the game.
You know, I'm asking that myself when I play with anyone here. They have perfect accuracy with those short lags. :-\

Kierou

Who's up for a game.

I have a perfect connection with Ridley and Cornwad.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 19, 2009, 05:08:07 PM
I'm not sure if you're talking to me or playat.

Basically anyone who wants to receive it I guess.
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

I can play a match after school. I get home at about 3:00pm EST.
Anyone up for a match around that time?
YEAH

Gamree

Okay, yeah, I've been taking a couple days break from brawl after the tournament I went to, but I'm up for some more matches tonight if anyone else is up for osme.  I thought I did pretty good in the tournament, but I ran into a pro near the end and got creamed, but still, I'm pretty satisfied.  Anyway, I'm going to start brawling again today after school, so hopefully I'll be online this afternoon and tonight for some good brawling. ;D

Ridley

Nice matches Dawei, but I know what killed me on these ones. My lack of down smash throughout the matches. Even without it I still came colse though. :)
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on May 21, 2009, 03:03:46 PM
Nice matches Dawei, but I know what killed me on these ones. My lack of down smash throughout the matches. Even without it I still came colse though. :)
You only came close one match, though. D: I was 2 stocking you besides when I suicided with rob and you raped my oli.

Kierou

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 21, 2009, 03:11:50 PM
You only came close one match, though. D: I was 2 stocking you besides when I suicided with rob and you raped my oli.

I came close in the later match I just got warmed up. You were my first opponent today after all.
...It's quite obvious...