News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kierou

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 10, 2009, 07:51:10 PM
Chris, who are Angel and Hyu?
Evil. Just that.

Oh, never, EVER put a 99:99 match with 0.5 Damage Ratio and POISON Mushrooms AGAIN. It's too boring. :|

jnfs2014

HTA!

HTA!

Um yeah...
Fix your lag with the guide or I'm not going to play you. D:

Anyway.. nice 2 matches. :)

Nayrman

Kierou

I can't. I'm not allowed to use the computer my router is connected too.

Nayrman

some gg's HTA, your IC's always destroy my Sonic. Toon Link vs. Sonic was a good one though.

God I hate how Sonic has zero priority XD

Also, my internet officially hates the Halberd stage... I don't know why.

Oh, and as you can tell HTA, I REALLY hate peach....

HTA!

Quote from: Kierou on June 11, 2009, 08:54:15 AM
I can't. I'm not allowed to use the computer my router is connected too.
You can do the guide from any computer attached to the wireless network.
My router isn't even connected to a computer.

HTA!

GG's Nayr.
I'm not sure if the lag was me or you, but once you left for a second and came back our connection was great. D:

You unleashed the beast in my Peach Nayr, your lucky you have such priority with your moves (especially Falco side-B D:).

Nayrman

Quote from: HTA on June 11, 2009, 10:04:33 AM
GG's Nayr.
I'm not sure if the lag was me or you, but once you left for a second and came back our connection was great. D:

You unleashed the beast in my Peach Nayr, your lucky you have such priority with your moves (especially Falco side-B D:).
My Falco is what counters Peach's and ROB's. As I don't have to try much to defend them with Falco. I usually use Snake against average Peach's as well, but god darn you move way too fast.

*sigh* just another character I see no reason to even be in smash in the first place X_X;;
*prepares to get flamed for that comment*

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2009, 10:06:05 AM
My Falco is what counters Peach's and ROB's. As I don't have to try much to defend them with Falco. I usually use Snake against average Peach's as well, but god dang you move way too fast.

*sigh* just another character I see no reason to even be in smash in the first place X_X;;
*prepares to get flamed for that comment*

I'll beat your falco next time. :(

Usually Peach is a Falco counter because she isn't chaingrabbed very easily, but you don't use that tactic. D:

Nayrman

Quote from: HTA on June 11, 2009, 10:09:23 AM
I'll beat your falco next time. :(

Usually Peach is a Falco counter because she isn't chaingrabbed very easily, but you don't use that tactic. D:
I only chaingrab against people that deserve it. Or if I feel like being a jerk. Or if I'm playing online because lag always kills it.
And yes I know Peach is a chaingrab counter.
I tend to abuse blaster and illusion against Peach and Rob because I can either stop their movements (which is a big part of their game) or I can just semi-warp around. I need to get better with Falco though, I don't use his reflector anywhere near as good as I should.

My Snake has really been suffering lately... ah well just having a down week with him.