The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Wow.
It's been a while since I last came here.

Anyone up for matches tonight?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Qsmash

Gamree

Back from playing Conduit like crazy and am up for some brawl matches.  I definitely know I'm rusty now, so for those of you who want it, you probably could get in some good pwning matches against me before I get back to normal. ;D

Cornwad

Quote from: Gamree on July 13, 2009, 12:49:14 PM
Back from playing Conduit like crazy and am up for some brawl matches.  I definitely know I'm rusty now, so for those of you who want it, you probably could get in some good pwning matches against me before I get back to normal. ;D

Good games. If that's really rusty, I'm glad I haven't played you in a while.

Gamree

Quote from: Cornwad on July 13, 2009, 07:18:45 PM
Good games. If that's really rusty, I'm glad I haven't played you in a while.

Aw, we didn't even get past my Kirby... :(

There was some bad button lag in that match, but they were still good matches.  And yeah, I'm way better than I use to be way back when. ;D

Cornwad

Quote from: Gamree on July 13, 2009, 07:30:02 PM
Aw, we didn't even get past my Kirby... :(

There was some bad button lag in that match, but they were still good matches.  And yeah, I'm way better than I use to be way back when. ;D
I did notice that lag a bit. I think I might have been able to do better if it wasn't there, but then again you would have too. I guess you'll have to show me everyone else next time.

AdamSakuru

Adam Sakuru - 0762-8292-8929-1361 3008-5239-9047 Calgary, Alberta ADAM!
"Time to earn our reputation!"
-Adam Sakuru

Gamree

Quote from: Cornwad on July 13, 2009, 07:56:36 PM
I did notice that lag a bit. I think I might have been able to do better if it wasn't there, but then again you would have too. I guess you'll have to show me everyone else next time.

Yeah, my other three mains could use some warm up matches.  ;D

FruitFlow

Anyone up for matches?

It's been more than a while since I last played, so my skills might have dropped a bit.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

QingXin

We're on page 666 o.O

My Link is pretty lethal, now... You don't wanna touch him.

HTA!

Yeah, but my TL destroys him either way.
Be sure to re-add me, I am in desperate need of some matches today.

jnfs2014

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

HTA!