The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Awesome matches out there Gamree.

We need to have some Ike dittos.

Is there anything wrong with with my characters?
Because I feel I've gotten a little rusty now.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

I'm open for matches the rest of the day, unless I go out after my parents get home.

So... from now to 5 pm I'm open, if not after.

FruitFlow

I'll fight you Hector.
Let me know when you're ready.

In the meantime I'll be fighting Corn or someone else.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

FruitFlow

HTA!

Going to the gym. A couple of those matches where I kinda sat around, I was talking about what time we were going. :P

GG's.
But for the love of god, no more FD.
Please.

ZSS was good, but you do the exact same thing over ad over and over and over... that's why my Samus can destroy it. You run in for a grab, jump D-air. You try and B-side, I shield.

Wolf... needs work.

Pkmn Trainer your best was squirtle, but then again Samus' attack kept going over its head. With Wario it wouldn't have been a problem. Charixard is too slow, Ivysaur to stationary.

Olimar was good, but remember what I said in the tier thread? More than half my kills were gimps, don't mess with Peach. >:(

Ike- Next time I'll use Samus on him

:P

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on July 23, 2009, 03:30:42 PM
Going to the gym. A couple of those matches where I kinda sat around, I was talking about what time we were going. :P

GG's.
But for the love of god, no more FD.
Please.

ZSS was good, but you do the exact same thing over ad over and over and over... that's why my Samus can destroy it. You run in for a grab, jump D-air. You try and B-side, I shield.

Wolf... needs work.

Pkmn Trainer your best was squirtle, but then again Samus' attack kept going over its head. With Wario it wouldn't have been a problem. Charixard is too slow, Ivysaur to stationary.

Olimar was good, but remember what I said in the tier thread? More than half my kills were gimps, don't mess with Peach. >:(

Ike- Next time I'll use Samus on him

:P
I was wondering why you kept taunting with Peach.  :P

Your Peach is really good. I need to find a way to keep you gimped.
Dang that float.  :(
My ZSS and Ike seem to be the only ones capable of keeping up with her.

Samus was good to. I need to keep in mind that most of her attacks are slow and how I can counter. Gotta watch out for your air grapple.

Wario you only used once, so I'm not certain how that match turned out.

Your TL kinda reminds me of Gamree's.
You both seem to have the same playing style.
Boomer+Bomb+Arrow combo, the only thing keeping me away from you.

I was choosing other stages, but not more than FD.
I'll remember next time in the future.

Gamree

I'm moving out of my house for college, and I'm still not sure whether I will have Internet access or not, and if I do, I'm not sure I'll still be able to game online with the Wii any more due to how my apartment is set up.  The move itself will only take about a week (hopefully), but depending on whether I have Internet or not and if I can get my Wii hooked up right, I might not be playing online for a while to come.  Just wanted to let the people who I brawl regularly and enjoy brawling know so they don't wonder where I went.  Anyway, hope I'll be back soon.  ;D

.:DL:.

Wow, I haven't played in such a long time.

Anyone want to Brawl?  My skills have probably gotten rusty but hopefully I can still put up a good fight.

JrDude

WHO WANTS TO TRAIN ME?!
I'm finally playing Brawl again, but I probably suck more than usual (which was awful). Anyone wanna help me get better through fighting?
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

JR be sure to add me to your FC list.
I'll be open for matches later today for anyone interested.

Water ☮

I will be online for a little while. If anyone wishes to play I'll be playing until around 10:30 EST

I'm not much of a challenge so if we play don't expect anything =\

Just for fun =]

HTA!

I'm adding peoples FC's now, including yours Water.
So, get me some matches people!

Water ☮

Quote from: HTA on July 28, 2009, 06:53:35 PM
I'm adding peoples FC's now, including yours Water.
So, get me some matches people!
ok, I'm spectating right now because I can't seem to find any matches. -_-

also my connection is failing me so I'm afraid of it being laggy :\

Water ☮

Quote from: -Water- on July 28, 2009, 07:16:53 PM
ok, I'm spectating right now because I can't seem to find any matches. -_-

also my connection is failing me so I'm afraid of it being laggy :\
Yea just as I thought sorry HTA I need to fix that :\