News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

My Falco was off.

Your Yoshi >>>>>>> Your Olimar

Oh well, GG.

JrDude

It actually depends on who I play, or maybe I just suck with him now, 'cause I used to be pretty good with him.
I wish I had some friends who liked Brawl so I could play with them and win some more challenges without getting bored of CPUs...
Anyway, I'm gonna play "With Anyone" now.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

I'll open a room in 2 hours. Anyone is free from joining. ;)

I might even call some frecuent players as well.

jnfs2014

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Anybody want to play, will have to wait a little while I eat though.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

HTA!

Alright Brawlin, give me about 15 minutes, my sister is playing Mario Kart.

FruitFlow

Alright.
See you in a few.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Um, yikes.
That lag is weird... like perfect and then it stops completely.

I'm going to do something real quick... be back in like 5 minutes.

FruitFlow

Yeah.
Huge delays in between.

Hopefully this time it won't happen again.

HTA!

Ah well... something is going on tonight.
We'll have to try again some other time.

Sorry. D:

FruitFlow