News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Alright, I'll join in.

EDIT: Why did you suicide your stocks?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

FruitFlow

Meh.
I was actually talking about our first match on Delfino Plaza.

You kept SDing with your Ike.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

Someguy13

Someguy13

GGs Brawlin. I would have liked to play more but the lag on those last 2 matches was just too much.
Though before the lag there were some sweet moments. I cheered a few times and you had pretty much total control the entire ZSS vs Marth match.

FruitFlow

LOL.
Awesome matches, SG.

Yeah, I ended the match due to the constant lags.
Seriously, when is Nintendo going to get on this?

You surprised me on that last match with your last resort.
After I hit your Pit on his recovery, you got my ZSS before I could finish off that stock.
That was an epic moment there.  ;)

Maybe later on we can try having some matches again.

FruitFlow

HTA!

I'll be open for matches today.
Hopefully my connection will work out.
Oh, dinner...

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Gamree

FruitFlow

Playat

Quote from: Gamree on August 30, 2009, 12:46:26 PM
I'm up for some matches tonight if anyone else is.

I would brawl you Gamree but I lost my USB Wi-Fi Connector.....

FruitFlow

Quote from: Playat on August 30, 2009, 05:32:45 PM
I would brawl you Gamree but I lost my USB Wi-Fi Connector.....

Ohhh, so that's why I haven't seen you online lately.