News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Playat

Quote from: Cogs on September 02, 2009, 05:57:12 PM
I'm garbage in lag lol. All weekend I was at an offline tourney and I'm still trying to get used to even the slighest lag. The best thing I know to do in lag though is just shield and hope your opponent attacks your shield with a laggy move so you can punish.
Hey Cogs, how did I do against you when we last played? I think I did like below average....

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Dawei on September 02, 2009, 05:57:12 PM
I'm garbage in lag lol. All weekend I was at an offline tourney and I'm still trying to get used to even the slighest lag. The best thing I know to do in lag though is just shield and hope your opponent attacks your shield with a laggy move so you can punish.
I am sure you're better with no lag.  Tell you what.  I'll play you again when I get used to this crappy online play.  I'm gonna need to get used to it.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Depster on September 02, 2009, 06:10:47 PM
Doubles?  Me an cogs vs tollhouse an tibar?
later we will.  sounds like fun.  are you pretty good too?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

JrDude

I'll play you, though I'm no pro, I'm pretty good. I also wanna see if you're as good as you claim.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tibar21

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 02, 2009, 06:28:45 PM
Cogs can beat them both by himself.
And I don't mean that just because he's skilled.
you don't know what you're talking about.

but Dawei is really good. better than I am.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Gamree

Quote from: Playat on September 03, 2009, 11:00:09 AM
Hey Cogs, how did I do against you when we last played? I think I did like below average....

Hey Cogs, how did I do against you when we last played?  You know, way back when, in ancient times, when the original FCD was still up and running?
O_o;
So, um... yeah... we should play again sometime soon. ;D

JrDude

I'll tell you how I am: Terrible, but I will win every now and then, depending on your skill I can beat you about half the times I play you. Back then I sucked more than I do now, but I'd probably still lose against Dawei.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

Tollhouse; You should follow My lag guide(Cause HTA's sucks). If you get aim/msn you can talk to me on it and I'll help you set things up.
Playat; I don't know, we don't really play cause your connection sucks.
Gamree; I don't know, we only played in FFAs on stages like Mushroomy Kingdom lolol.
JrDude; You're getting pretty cocky.
Everyone wondering about Depster; He sucks, he uses Yoshi.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on September 03, 2009, 04:00:06 PM
Tollhouse; You should follow My lag guide(Cause HTA's sucks). If you get aim/msn you can talk to me on it and I'll help you set things up.
Gamree; I don't know, we only played in FFAs on stages like Mushroomy Kingdom lolol.
lol fag D:

Gamree

Lol, ah, the good old days when I played fun stages with items on. ;D
And the Luigi dittos were hilarious. >=D
But seriously, we need to play again once everything stops breaking down around me.

FruitFlow

LOL.
Things just keep getting more and more interesting.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Yes I am I guess. I'm winning more often, but that may be because the people I play against suck? (I don't know if any of you "suck" or not)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 03, 2009, 07:17:54 PM
Yes I am I guess. I'm winning more often, but that may be because the people I play against suck? (I don't know if any of you "suck" or not)
I'll make sure to be the negative-nancy that I am and tell you that pretty much everyone here is balls.

Sounds good Gamree. I could use some DDD practice.

HTA!

Why yes I do have balls.
Anyway, anyone up for some games this weekend?
I won;t be able to play tomorrow... but I'm sort of giving up on this thread. D: