News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Anyway, in case it's wrong, my code is 0517 5661 9652
YIBUIB
I told star to edit my brawl code, he edited my Wii code.....
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 04:20:50 PM
Anyway, in case it's wrong, my code is 0517 5661 9652
YIBUIB
I told star to edit my brawl code, he edited my Wii code.....
It said that was your wii code.  I'll correct it right now. just start a room
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

I knew you were all talk, you managed to do pretty good, but I always won in the end. Good matches Tibar. Nice quiting RIGHT when it says GAME, either that or your connection didn't want you losing again
And like I said, NO ITEMS
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Good games Tibar, and possibly Toll, not sure, if Toll did fight me, he should have changed the nickname.

Anyway, I won every match except the one with items and the one where you were Wolf. I was just playing around that time (I never use Yoshi's regular B in real combat), but I really did try after a little beating, then I got annoyed on that big beating.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

Quote from: Depster on September 10, 2009, 05:06:14 PM
WHAT NO EGG LAY? use it as a mixup for Bair
I used to try to do it, but I almost always missed, so I took it out of my gameplay. I'm more of a ground pound guy, or a eat, spit out, then shoot with egg guy.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 05:04:28 PM
Good games Tibar, and possibly Toll, not sure, if Toll did fight me, he should have changed the nickname.

Anyway, I won every match except the one with items and the one where you were Wolf. I was just playing around that time (I never use Yoshi's regular B in real combat), but I really did try after a little beating, then I got annoyed on that big beating.
I never played.  How bad was your lag against tibar?

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 10, 2009, 04:56:20 PM
Alright Gamree.
I'm ready again.

Watching Iron Chef while cooking my own dinner.  I might get back on in an hour or so.

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on September 10, 2009, 05:10:35 PM
I never played.  How bad was your lag against tibar?
0 lag, but 2 disconnections. 1 RIGHT at the end of one of my wins (it literally said GAME and the game froze, causing me to disconnect), and once on the last match against DK, we were EXACTLY tied (I checked, we were both at 62% with all out lives).
But yeah, no lag.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 05:15:49 PM
0 lag, but 2 disconnections. 1 RIGHT at the end of one of my wins (it literally said GAME and the game froze, causing me to disconnect), and once on the last match against DK, we were EXACTLY tied (I checked, we were both at 62% with all out lives).
But yeah, no lag.
We have horrible lag here.  Tibar was pretty frustrated.  I decided not to play you because of it.  Not my style to back out, but playing lag vs no lag doesnt interest me.  maybe later.  we're working on getting better connection.

jnfs2014