News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 10, 2009, 05:13:45 PM
Watching Iron Chef while cooking my own dinner.  I might get back on in an hour or so.
Oh, okay.
See ya later then.

I'll see if anyone else is open for matches.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on September 10, 2009, 05:21:19 PM
We have horrible lag here.  Tibar was pretty frustrated.  I decided not to play you because of it.  Not my style to back out, but playing lag vs no lag doesnt interest me.  maybe later.  we're working on getting better connection.
What? That doesn't make sense. Lag would affect both people, it can't affect one and not the other. Tibar must be mad that I kept winning.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 05:31:58 PM
What? That doesn't make sense. Lag would affect both people, it can't affect one and not the other. Tibar must be mad that I kept winning.
I'm not an expert on wifi so i really have no idea.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

jnfs2014

Gamree

Okay, whose connection keeps crapping out after my beautiful kill on Brawlin?   >:(
lol, jk.  I suck w/Snake.  But seriously, connection.  :robotangry:

FruitFlow

LOL.
I have no idea.

If it keeps persisting though, we can fight another time if you want.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 10, 2009, 06:38:47 PM
LOL.
I have no idea.

If it keeps persisting though, we can fight another time if you want.

Doesn't matter to me.  Not like I have anything else to do.  Then again, not really looking forward to getting gangbanged by Ikes again.  O_o;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 10, 2009, 06:39:54 PM
Doesn't matter to me.  Not like I have anything else to do.  Then again, not really looking forward to getting gangbanged by Ikes again.  O_o;
LOL.
Who's making the room?

Gamree

Depster

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 05:07:53 PM
I used to try to do it, but I almost always missed, so I took it out of my gameplay. I'm more of a ground pound guy, or a eat, spit out, then shoot with egg guy.
Needs more all of the above plus about 53245324 other mixups

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

I need someone to do me a favor. I want to battle someone with EVERY character, I want to see if Yoshi is truly my best of the 50ish, so they have to have nothing better to do.
This doesn't have to be done all at once today, it can stop whenever one of us doesn't want to anymore. I need this to be done by the same person for the same battle style.
WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER?! (Waits for there to be no response)
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

Hey Gamree, that other person that joined us was my brother.

Also, I think this disconnection is coming from Nintendo's side.
Possibly high traffic.

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 10, 2009, 07:44:14 PM
Hey Gamree, that other person that joined us was my brother.

Also, I think this disconnection is coming from Nintendo's side.
Possibly high traffic.

I knew playing as the chars in order would give away some time, lol.

Ah, the third row of characters on the char selection screen, how I hate it. It is the worst row of characters for me.  My Yoshi would make Depster sad, and my Ganondorf would make Play@ laugh.  I thought I could do better as Wolf, which is why I kept using him, but it took me three matches and several SD's later to win (even though I didn't really win since you SD'd on your last life O_o;).  Lucario and DDD are the only chars in the third row of the char selection screen that I feel comfortable playing as.

Also, I don't mind your brother joining in on some matches, but I swear he had his sights on me most of the time.  Diversity is appreciated.