News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Gamree

Quote from: Depster on September 13, 2009, 08:15:01 PM
lol that was so funny

I had a good laugh after that match, and then I went and cried in the corner.  ;-;
:'(

JrDude

Quote from: Gamree on September 13, 2009, 07:25:57 PM
lol, in a rush to see the vids, huh?
I set it to private because I wanted to see how its quality came out before I put it up on my channel, but guess I forgot to change it to public after viewing it.  I'll go change that now and edit this post with  link to the vid so you can see it.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4w5ij9vAqc
It was one of our earlier matches, but of all the vids I have right now, I think it's one of our better ones. ;D
I watched the video, and it wasn't much of a learning experience since it was on BF instead of FD, and we always fought on FD, so I learned stuff for BF (which I rarely play on) but not my usual competitive fight spot, FD.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gamree

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 13, 2009, 10:46:15 PM
I watched the video, and it wasn't much of a learning experience since it was on BF instead of FD, and we always fought on FD, so I learned stuff for BF (which I rarely play on) but not my usual competitive fight spot, FD.

Don't worry, there's more vids between Depster and me that I will probably be putting up where we fight on FD.  From what I can tell, his fighting style doesn't vary too much between FD and BF, though.  Don't know, you'd have to talk to Depster about it if you're curious.

Depster

People ban FD against Yoshi in competitive play, so you need to learn to play on different stages pretty badly it sounds like.

JrDude

Quote from: Depster on September 14, 2009, 02:54:25 PM
People ban FD against Yoshi in competitive play, so you need to learn to play on different stages pretty badly it sounds like.
What? Why?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 14, 2009, 03:22:40 PM
What? Why?
Because FD is Yoshi's best stage. In tournaments you're allowed to ban one stage so that it can't be chosen.

Depster

JrDude

Quote from: Dawei on September 14, 2009, 04:57:37 PM
Because FD is Yoshi's best stage. In tournaments you're allowed to ban one stage so that it can't be chosen.
Odd, I always thought Tournaments were always: no items, Final Destination, 3 stock or 2 minutes, or something like that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Dawei

Depster

Doodle

I need to get back into Brawl. I'll play a match when I get home from school, which is about... 9 hours from this post.
YEAH

Matt

Quote from: Kaptain K. Rool on September 21, 2009, 03:52:24 AM
I need to get back into Brawl. I'll play a match when I get home from school, which is about... 9 hours from this post.

As do I, and with that being said, we should have a few matches together.

FruitFlow

Well it's been a week now since I last played.
Anyone up for games today?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."