The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Lol he mains Yoshi, I know that guy.

But...

Don't play wifi to prep for a tourney.  Just go into training mode every day and practice your techs, follow ups, control, and whatnot.  You got the character matchups as well as you can get, so just get used to playing offline.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Playat

Quote from: Depster on October 05, 2009, 03:58:45 PM

But...

Don't play wifi to prep for a tourney.  Just go into training mode every day and practice your techs, follow ups, control, and whatnot.  You got the character matchups as well as you can get, so just get used to playing offline.

I thought he mains yellow kirby. Oh well.

Gamree

Quote from: Depster on October 05, 2009, 03:58:45 PM

But...

I know my techs well already, and I play fine offline (obviously much better, too, like everyone else).  I just need to play other humans a bit more to make sure I don't revert back to my old style of fighting, which I've been doing quite a lot lately.  Obviously I can't see that for myself if I'm fighting CPU or training alone, and since I don't know any other Brawl players around my area since I'm new, online's really all I have right now.  Don't worry, I'm doing other things to prepare, too.  BTW, if you didn't know already, I put up the other videos of our matches on my channel if you haven't seen them yet.

Also, @ Play@, sure, I could play him sometime, always looking for new people to brawl.  I'll just need his FC.

And with that, I'm going online soon after dinner if anyone is up for some brawls.  ;D

.:DL:.

Wow, I haven't been here in such a LONG time.  :-[

My Brawl disc has been having problems lately but now I've attempted to fix it.  Would anyone like to Brawl?  Hopefully I haven't gotten rusty.

Gamree

StarWindWizard7

I have my wii back in MY room now, Lol...so if anybody wants to play team battles against cpu's let me know.

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 26, 2009, 06:32:19 PM
I have my wii back in MY room now, Lol...so if anybody wants to play team battles against cpu's let me know.

Just tell me when and I'll try to make it online.

StarWindWizard7

Gamree

StarWindWizard7

Gamree

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 27, 2009, 01:47:05 PM
How about now, if your available?

Sure, I'll be online in a few minutes.

I haven't played in about a month, so I'm going to be relying on you to watch my back.  ;D
Also, want to have Team Attack on?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on October 27, 2009, 02:06:03 PM
Sure, I'll be online in a few minutes.

I haven't played in about a month, so I'm going to be relying on you to watch my back.  ;D
Also, want to have Team Attack on?
Do I have squinty eyes? Do I look like Dave to you?

Team attack will be sooo off! lol
(btw, I'm having internet troubles...but I'm coming)

I'll host the room.

Be on blue team, 5 stock, no items!

StarWindWizard7

LM*O !!!!

That King Dedede last match was Hilarious!! :D
Just suck em up and spit em out to each other like that :D
And the end KO was like so Epic!

You was like, "OH NO YOU DON'T!!" *Slide, BOOM!*

A+ Matches Gamree

*takes a little break*