News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Can you choose where to spawn on stage creator.

Started by fredrickthethird, February 02, 2008, 10:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredrickthethird

I'm hoping so, I don't want to make a small stage and then keeping spawning to my death. Imagine you VS. your friend you 1 life your friend 2, your friend dies and spawns to his death.

Oren

Quote from: fredrickthethird on February 02, 2008, 10:40:29 AM
I'm hoping so, I don't want to make a small stage and then keeping spawning to my death. Imagine you VS. your friend you 1 life your friend 2, your friend dies and spawns to his death.
you sure better be able too  >:(

Allegretto

Oh, i havent even thought of this...That would be awesome tho!!!! great idea...I sure hope we can now!

Fell

I'm sure you do. Cause' you can't make the level if there's no where to spawn  :robothappy:

Spongebob does not approve

Lotos

They had it in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, they should have it in Brawl (they BETTER at least >:().

Neerb

P1 Spawn Point                       K                                    P2 Spawn Point
                           O                                    K                                              O
                           T                                    K                                               T
                           ^                                    K                                              ^
               _______________                    K                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                     
               IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                     K                         IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
                                                                 K
                                                                  K
                                                                 K
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I call Player 1!!

Oren

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 02, 2008, 02:24:10 PM

P1 Spawn Point                       K                                    P2 Spawn Point
                           O                                    K                                              O
                           T                                    K                                               T
                           ^                                    K                                              ^
               _______________                    K                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                     
               IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                     K                         IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
                                                                 K
                                                                  K
                                                                 K
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I call Player 1!!
lol yes i should make a stage like that

Cakeman

i gonna make a stage with one block and thats it...who ever spawns first....WINS :D :)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>