News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Official video game news of the week article/runners up! Feb. 4- Feb 10 news

Started by Sports1, February 03, 2008, 02:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports1

I would like to continue what I always did on Nsider, but it just a slight adjusment. I will post a top news of the week article and than some runners up. Now some people will get mad off at me because I may have different taste. Thats fine you can pm me your top news article you think should be shown here and it may end up here, and if it gets really popular I will make a separte one for what the members pick. I will post the new news every Sunday!

Rules: All fourm rules apply, period! If you break a rule you will be reported to a admin/mod. No other rules will apply in this thred at this time.

How to submit an article: It's easy find an article you think should be the winner (or runner up) and pm it to me. It has to be from that week Monday-Sunday  and please post the websites url.

I would like to thank Snorkel and Vaatixganon for letting me do this.

TOP NEWS OF THE WEEK WINNER!

NINTENDO NEWS: NINTENDO DS GETS A FASHION-FORWARD NEW COLOR SCHEME: COBALT/BLACK

The best-selling video game system in the world is adding a cool new color scheme to its wardrobe on Feb. 10. Like a black T-shirt with a splash of color, the new Cobalt/Black version of the portable Nintendo DS™ grabs your attention. It looks good whether it's toted in your school backpack, pulled from your purse or riding with you on a family trip.

Cobalt/Black marks the seventh color in the Nintendo DS Lite palette. It joins Polar White, Coral Pink, Onyx, Crimson/Black and the limited-edition Gold and Metallic Rose. Now there's a Nintendo DS color to complement any outfit.

Nintendo DS just finished 2007 as the best-selling video game system in the United States, with more than 8.5 million sold last year alone. Since it launched in November 2004, Nintendo DS has sold more than 17.6 million in the United States. Its smart looks, innovative touch screen and voice recognition features, and remarkable software have reinvented the way people think about video games while attracting girls, women, baby boomers and seniors to the world of video games in record numbers.

The new Cobalt/Black version will be available starting Feb. 10 wherever video game systems are sold. For more information about Nintendo DS, please visit www.nintendo.com/ds.

Source: http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=14536

Just whne you thought the DS was going to die they keep it alive. :)

2nd place winner

EA confirms Rock Band for Wii.......... http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=159348 Well we all this coming sooner or later, I really don't think anything is going to be different but notjing has been release on that at this time.

3rd place winner
Halo Wars not coming to PC (for now), says Microsoft....... http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=159268 Damn, I wanted to see Microsoft fail. :P

Geno