News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

My brother was..

Started by THEEVILSPERKY, February 02, 2008, 12:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mecha_fang

If that nutjob is crazy enough to pull crap like that, just tell the police. Also, I bet it's the drugs that are doing this to him.

HTA!

Self defense is reason enough to beat the ever loving crap out of him.

phatyo

Sounds like your bro is troublesome. What happened in his past or is going on right that might effect him like that. By what you wrote you don't sound to be like him. Yet his your brother and does bad stuff to you? You should tell him that he does not have a noter brother and if he is( which I'm sure he will be ) ever in a poopty situation you can help him. Tell that once his old enought your mom won't stand up for this no more. :/ I know a family of 5 and the 2 oldest sons are troublesome but the mom kicked them out the house and they back as new people. Maybe your brother just need to see how his life would be withouth you and your mom.

Ridley

Just video tape him taking weed and give it to the police.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Oren

Quote from: Jono2 on February 02, 2008, 01:43:49 PM
get your mother to threaten to kick him out of the house if he continues his s***ty behavior.

steal your router back.

lay down the law with words, not physical fights.

bring a recorder with you, record him saying something that incriminates him, use it as blackmail against him.

get a lock for your door.
a  really big lock

blue_slime

Dang your brother is really out of his mind.  First off, cut off his allowance.  For being a poop like that, he should be earning his own money.  If that doesn't cut it, make him make rent or else kick him out.

Psilocybin

Tell the police, or get him high and make him do something stupid enough to get arrested.
i.e., go to the police station high and with a bag of pot.

L10

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 03, 2008, 02:25:39 PM
Self defense is reason enough to beat the ever loving crap out of him.

i've never hurt some one on purpose, the only time i would REALLY fight or try to hurt someone is if a person is attacking something that cant protect them self
*i can take lots of pain*
0o!f

Redpaige13

Set a trap for him.  Make it look like an accident. 

Like.. place a bowling ball on a shelf above his head.  If he stops around and throws a trantrum, that ball will fall off the shelf.

Problem solved! :D

FORNICATION BABY!

buttlord420

Silverhawk79

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

Quote from: Miiman56 on February 03, 2008, 02:16:52 PM
Your brother is going to jail
Agreed this is why we have have Juvenile Detention Centers.  ;) Just report his sorry ass to the police before he does something that gives him life or worse.