Sonic Riders

Started by Waveburner, February 07, 2008, 05:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Zora Link on February 08, 2008, 03:39:53 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 07, 2008, 08:23:16 PM
Quote from: Waveburner on February 07, 2008, 05:00:54 PM
So, is this game any good?
I thought shadow the hedgehog was mediocre at best, so do you think I'll like this game?
Wait you thought Shadow the Hedgehog was Mediocre? YOU FOOL! You dont know a good game when it hits you in the face! :P

That may be the best newer Sonic game out there! Either that or Sonic Heroes...or Secret rings, one of those 3!
secret rings?!? :|
eww...
Sonic Heros FTW!
Some ppl like Secret Rings, some don't. I liked Secret Rings, but the only thing I didn't like about it is that annoying ass genie. I liked Heroes and Shadow too. Most people complained about the cussing and guns in Shadow, but I thought it was cool. I'm worried about playing Sonic '06 though, I'm going to get a 360 soon, and I heard Sonic '06 was the worst Sonic game so far, but if I liked Heroes, Shadow, Riders, and Secret Rings, then I know I'll like '06. Besides, I saw it used at Blockbuster for only $15. I don't just want a 360 for Sonic, I want one also for Halo 3, Bioshock, Crackdown, Assassin's Creed, the upcoming Banjo-Kazooie game, Sega Superstar Tennis, and Guitar Hero 3 (just to play it online, I already have it on PS2, but I'd like to get it on 360 just so I can play it online).

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Flame42

Shadow the hedgehog was terrible.
Hi I like random pm's