News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Poll 9 and 13!

Started by Macawmoses, February 20, 2008, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q1: Megaman or Bomberman?            Q2: Of the below series, which should have a rep?

Megaman
18 (69.2%)
Bomberman
8 (30.8%)
Q2: Advance Wars
4 (15.4%)
Lost Magic
3 (11.5%)
Golden Sun
16 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 21, 2008, 10:20:49 PM

Macawmoses

Ok ok. The last poll just ended, so, it is time for another two!

If anyone would mind posting the last results, I would be ecstatic!

My thoughts:

Q1: Megaman had a good start on the NES...so, he gets my pick!
Q2: Lost Magic, my favorite game of all time ^__^

So, git er done!

Rius

Yay to FLUDD.
Yay to Luigi's Mansion.
Nay to too many Pokemon.

Mega Man is mah soulja boi, and Golden Sun just because... I haven't played any of the three games though. :P

tollhouse2006

I didn't think any of the those franchises deserved a rep so I voted of Megaman since he's the most deserving out of those not deserving franchises. 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

HTA!

Bomber man
Golden sun. (so far it rocks =))

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 20, 2008, 10:28:30 PM
Yay to FLUDD.
Yay to Luigi's Mansion.
Nay to too many Pokemon.

Mega Man is mah soulja boi, and Golden Sun just because... I haven't played any of the three games though. :P
Many Pokemon? I think it is Perfect, only one new character. ( I think Lucario is a Mewtwo replacement.) Anyway, I agree with everything else.

PHOENIXBLAST

I'm a HUGE Megaman fan. I was so dissapointed when I found out he wasn't in Brawl then when Sakurai answered this question from IGN it made me really mad:

IGN: Have you received interest from other third parties who would very much like to have their characters included in Smash Bros. Brawl?

Masahiro Sakurai: Nope. No other ones.

I can't believe Sakurai said that saying how in a Go Nintnedo thing the creator of Megaman said he wanted the Blue Bomber in Brawl.

Then for Question 2, I said Advance Wars because iirc they had an icon, and they also have an assist trophy, sticker (doesn't mean much I know).

Water ☮

1: Bomberman! I've wanted bomberman in for the longest :)  and the fact that I'm a huge anti-megaman made this choice easy.

2:Lost Magic! I think this game would give ssbb a more original character! We don't need another swordsman. though Mia would have definitely won my vote but her chances were very slim.

Macawmoses

Only twenty voters....that is a 33% decrease :(